PS4 Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (2017)

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Announced by Shawn Layden, President of Sony Interactive Entertainment America, after the Sony E3 2016 conference:

"Perhaps I should address the bandicoot in the room. My T-shirt choice for the keynote at PlayStation Experience in December caused a bit of a stir. So you can imagine how thrilled I am that we worked with Activision to bring one of PlayStation’s most celebrated characters, Crash Bandicoot, to PS4. The Crash Bandicoot Remaster will contain Crash 1, Crash 2 and Warped, fully remastered for PS4."

The Bandicoot is returning to the PS4! He'll also be showing up in the news Skylanders game.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-06-13 23.39.33.png
    Screenshot 2016-06-13 23.39.33.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 227
Via Videogamer:

“At the press conference, SIEA announced it has worked with Activision to bring back one of PlayStation’s fan favorite characters, Crash Bandicoot. Coming to PS4 first this October, Crash appears in Skylanders Imaginators, the latest game from one of the most beloved franchises. Additionally, in 2017, fans can play Crash 1, Crash 2, and Crash Warped, fully remastered for PS4 by Activision and Vicarious Visions.”

So,anyone else stuck in the game? I can't get through the native fortress level for a couple of days and it's starting to drive me nuts :banghead::banghead:

Last edited: