Crimson Peak (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #44) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 5, 2016 (Standard) - September 26, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Price: 499 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
Note: 1001 numbered copies (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

13909426_1072177166232592_2845332482769743030_o.jpg

13942211_10209840368943589_654465124_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag @Actarus :notworthy::thumbs:

Very much appreciated :drool:

I tried watching this the other day to see if I liked it before I joined the gb but I only got about half hour in and got bored.. I think it was more me feeling restless and couldn't concentrate properly. I'll carry on watching it now and if I like it I'll check if the gb is still open:)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Actarus
  • Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Thanks for the tag @Actarus :notworthy::thumbs:

Very much appreciated :drool:

I tried watching this the other day to see if I liked it before I joined the gb but I only got about half hour in and got bored.. I think it was more me feeling restless and couldn't concentrate properly. I'll carry on watching it now and if I like it I'll check if the gb is still open:)

it's always a Pleasure ;) ...oh I know what you mean, lately I feel restless more than usual and stop movies as well 20 minutes into them...sometime I revisit them and strangely enough I end up enjoying them. I think our mood does affect how much we can get into a movie and the movie itself also has to do with it... well you know what I am talking about. Yes try to rewatch it again, and see if this time you will enjoy it :thumbs: ...but visually it is a beautiful movie from what I remember...and Loki is in it :emb:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Thanks for the tag my friend. I can't remember the last FA GB, sometimes they all come at once and then suddenly it comes to a halt. I think Karel was due a break after a surge of releases last year. It's been a while since we last spoke, hope you are doing well.

I am trying to get by mate, do the best I can :wacky: ... hope you are well friend :thumbs:

Actually so far this year I think there has been more FAC Group Buy then last year all together :rofl:
Indeed it is rough on both Karel and MArtin, but being greatful and letting them do their thing does help them.

Last edited:
@Actarus

THANK YOU SO MUCH :kiss: . I promised the Hubby I would cut back after he let the lady Chinchilla's come home :notworthy: . My sister was jot giving them the time and attention they needed:cool: :banghead: :banghead: .

Steelbook collecting has had to be made even more selective now flower :dunno: . Worth it as well in a strange way our family is well View attachment 257912 chilled :D .

oh Boy hehe and yes I agree as well I am trying to cut back but it's so hard :confused: you're welcome *big hugs* :emb:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
oh Boy hehe and yes I agree as well I am trying to cut back but it's so hard :confused: you're welcome *big hugs* :emb:

In a strange way easy when I look at thire little faces :shy:. The Mum she tap dances on my hand pulls my hand under her like when Tyrion was a baby like I am one of her litter crazy :hilarious: .

The Ladys Nibbled the curtains the other day :dunno:. I tryed to tell them naughty caved in and melted gave em treats insted :rofl: :rofl: .

I'm in even though I'm not a fan of the slip. Hopefully a nice finish makes up for it. I've been waiting for a long time to see the film and don't want to miss out.

In a strange way easy when I look at thire little faces :shy:. The Mum she tap dances on my hand pulls my hand under her like when Tyrion was a baby like I am one of her litter crazy :hilarious: .

The Ladys Nibbled the curtains the other day :dunno:. I tryed to tell them naughty caved in and melted gave em treats insted :rofl: :rofl: .

hahaha nibbling on the curtains...I know very well when they are naughty but so cute that you just melt...they are so innocent :drool:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
Thanks for the tag bud :thumbs::thumbs:

I've waited forever for this and would love to join but I can't stand the front artwork :sleep:

I knew you weren't crazy about the Art, but very often when in Hands we see the attention to details and are happy to have them. Just wanted to make sure you knew but if you think you cannot like this art I understand. For me I find this Art ''Haunting yet Peaceful'' ...somehow the slip gave me a feel for Edward Scissorhands the movie, something about this movie and this art that I find have a certain similar feelings (not so much the storyline but the artfulness part of it).

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885