Crimson Peak (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #44) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 5, 2016 (Standard) - September 26, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Price: 499 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
Note: 1001 numbered copies (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

13909426_1072177166232592_2845332482769743030_o.jpg

13942211_10209840368943589_654465124_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew you weren't crazy about the Art, but very often when in Hands we see the attention to details and are happy to have them. Just wanted to make sure you knew but if you think you cannot like this art I understand. For me I find this Art ''Haunting yet Peaceful'' ...somehow the slip gave me a feel for Edward Scissorhands the movie, something about this movie and this art that I find have a certain similar feelings (not so much the storyline but the artfulness part of it).

Very much appreciated that you wanted to make sure :drool::notworthy: I can't even trust myself on previous posts. I also joined "Heart of the Sea" FAC GB when I thought and said I would pass.
And from what I saw till now I'm super glad I joined. Problem with Crimson Peak is that I've seen already so much beautiful artwork that this here don't work for me. I'll sleep on it, maybe I'll change my mind again.
With Heart of the Sea I was the last post in the GB before it was closed :whistle:

What the heck, I'm in.... @Actarus enthusiasm is so infectious, I love FAC, don't own any copy yet, and have never been disappointed with what they put out, also have never seen the movie other than the trailer, looks like great creepy ambience, and yes "Loki" has been great in most of the things I've seen him in....

Reactions: Actarus
Very much appreciated that you wanted to make sure :drool::notworthy: I can't even trust myself on previous posts. I also joined "Heart of the Sea" FAC GB when I thought and said I would pass.
And from what I saw till now I'm super glad I joined. Problem with Crimson Peak is that I've seen already so much beautiful artwork that this here don't work for me. I'll sleep on it, maybe I'll change my mind again.
With Heart of the Sea I was the last post in the GB before it was closed :whistle:

last post that is lucky indeed :wacky: lol for me I passed THOTS it was a nice watch but the movie made me cringe...but package is of course beautiful FA has done a superb Job I agree. Indeed sleep on it and see how you feel tomorrow, whatever you decide make sure you do it for you, I don't want to be held responsible :hilarious:

What the heck, I'm in.... @Actarus enthusiasm is so infectious, I love FAC, don't own any copy yet, and have never been disappointed with what they put out, also have never seen the movie other than the trailer, looks like great creepy ambience, and yes "Loki" has been great in most of the things I've seen him in....

Thanks for the compliment @Lakerone :emb: ...oh that will be your First FAC ??? oh it's downhill afterwards :rofl: ...once you have one of their beautifully crafted Packages in Hands you won't be able to pass on further editions that will appeal to you...

I didn't think it was the greatest movie, but from reading posts on here and people talking about the beauty of the cinematography I kinda get what they are saying(I hope :rofl: )... but I would rewatch it again and with a beautiful Package the way FAC knows how to do, I can't wait to see the Beautyshot :oohyeah:

Last edited:
last post that is lucky indeed :wacky: lol for me I passed THOTS it was a nice watch but the movie made me cringe...but package is of course beautiful FA has done a superb Job I agree. Indeed sleep on it and see how you feel tomorrow, whatever you decide make sure you do it for you, I don't want to be held responsible :hilarious:

Thanks for the compliment @Lakerone :emb: ...oh that will be your First FAC ??? oh it's downhill afterwards :rofl: ...once you have one of their beautifully crafted Packages in Hands you won't be able to pass on further editions that will appeal to you...

I didn't think it was the greatest movie, but from reading posts on here and people talking about the beauty of the cinematography I kinda get what they are saying(I hope :rofl: )... but I would rewatch it again and with a beautiful Package the way FAC knows how to do, I can't wait to see the Beautyshot :oohyeah:

Nope, I mis-spoke, have a bunch of FAC's, don't have any steelbook or blu of this movie...

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus