Crysis 2 NE (PS3/Xbox 360/PC Steelbook)

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
1z4z820.jpg

Crysis 2 Nano Edition (FR) (XBOX 360 G1) (PS3 G2).

Probably the best PS3 limited edition in the market at the moment.

It's far superior than the German one (because of the awesome Nanosuit bag and artbook, 150 pages of goodness).

Order here XBOX 360: Crysis 2 Nano Edition XBOX 360

Order here PS3: Crysis 2 Nano Edition PS3

Order here PC: Crysis 2 Nano Edition PC

Here's an unboxing video:

And here are some pictures (thanks to playstationcollecting.com for them).

Steelbook and disc:

fyhoh2.jpg

Nanosuit Bag:

vfic75.jpg

Figurine:

w1fh2g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw the video...man...that guy needs to handle with care on steelbook...he's scratching it...etc...gives me eewwwww...please be careful LOL. The dude is rough....

Even he admits that it's the best steelbook :)

Don't worry about the figure....99.9% of them are rubbish... I spent $500 on Halo figure statue with 4 different colors....man..it's light..cheap..plastic.... I got rid of them...

if only I didn't sell my Yamaha R6, that backpack would have looked cool :)

Last edited:
I'm so keeping the bag, it looks amazing, almost as good as the steel!

And yeah, that guy is rough with his stuff. He deleted a good amount of unboxings he made and also an overview of all his steels. Couldn't believe how he was treating them. Funny thing is, they still look mint on his vids :joy:

Oh and that guy is also part of a team of PS3 trophy hunters, and I think they are ranked #1 in the world.

1z4z820.jpg

Crysis 2 Nano Edition (FR) (XBOX 360 G1) (PS3 G2).

Probably the best PS3 limited edition in the market at the moment.

It's far superior than the German one (because of the awesome Nanosuit bag and artbook, 150 pages of goodness).

Order here XBOX 360: Crysis 2 Nano Edition XBOX 360

Order here PS3: Crysis 2 Nano Edition PS3

Order here PC: Crysis 2 Nano Edition PC

Here's an unboxing video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ze9vNQpqw

And here are some pictures (thanks to playstationcollecting.com for them).

Steelbook and disc:

fyhoh2.jpg

Nanosuit Bag:

vfic75.jpg

Figurine:

w1fh2g.jpg

Artbook:

2ztldno.jpg

LOL. I love that vid. I like it when he says "That sucks, get the F out". HAHAHAHAHA. :oohyeah:

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Its a nice steelbook. Too much writing on it though IMO. Still like Deus Ex:HR much more. :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been looking out for the steelbook on fleabay, but to no avail. Crysis 1 was and still is one of my all time favorite games, this one isnt too bad either.

:DFrom Amazon.fr in fact, for only 70 euros...The complete stuff EEK!I have seen it on the Fnac site but around 140 euros without shipping...so, when I've found it on Amazon :scat:Cross my fingers things will arrive safe...When I see the box around, I'm not worried for the steelbook ;)

:DFrom Amazon.fr in fact, for only 70 euros...The complete stuff EEK!I have seen it on the Fnac site but around 140 euros without shipping...so, when I've found it on Amazon :scat:Cross my fingers things will arrive safe...When I see the box around, I'm not worried for the steelbook ;)

I wonder how much it cost to send it to you, that's quite large!

I always keep collector editions...they go up in value like steel books. Especially uncommon ines and all I use is the game and keep rest of the box sealed and game disc goes back in once I complete it. The rarest I have is uncharted 3 explorer edition. Plus I buy steel books and collector edition official first edition guide of all my collector boxes to make a complete set, worth quite a bit. My advice will be not to sell the other stuff away biscuit if u can help it, there are collectors out there for such stuff too.

When i got my Crysis 2 Nano edition, the alcatraz figurine was broken in two - the box was still sealed and completely mint but you see the top half of the body had detached from one leg

Really weird - anyone else experience this