Crysis 2 NE (PS3/Xbox 360/PC Steelbook)

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
1z4z820.jpg

Crysis 2 Nano Edition (FR) (XBOX 360 G1) (PS3 G2).

Probably the best PS3 limited edition in the market at the moment.

It's far superior than the German one (because of the awesome Nanosuit bag and artbook, 150 pages of goodness).

Order here XBOX 360: Crysis 2 Nano Edition XBOX 360

Order here PS3: Crysis 2 Nano Edition PS3

Order here PC: Crysis 2 Nano Edition PC

Here's an unboxing video:

And here are some pictures (thanks to playstationcollecting.com for them).

Steelbook and disc:

fyhoh2.jpg

Nanosuit Bag:

vfic75.jpg

Figurine:

w1fh2g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
put it on your radar if it's cheap. If you can get one VG steelbook, then this is the one in my opinion. I have been trying to find a second copy for $60 shipped, but I always get outbid :)

the steelbook is AMAZING... The whole steelbook (front and back) has a snaked-skin feeling all around. This steelbook is unique...the only one that has such a feeling...that's why it's AMAZING.

The more steelbook collector (game and movies) find out about this one...and once it's all in the hands of collectors...it's going to become more rare and harder to find :)

It reminds me of Iron Man futureshop steelbook...both characters in an armor suit :)

Hmm. Trying to stay away from vg steels but this one is tempting me

Last edited:
put it on your radar if it's cheap. If you can get one VG steelbook, then this is the one in my opinion. I have been trying to find a second copy for $60 shipped, but I always get outbid :)

the steelbook is AMAZING... The whole steelbook (front and back) has a snaked-skin feeling all around. This steelbook is unique...the only one that has such a feeling...that's why it's AMAZING.

The more steelbook collector (game and movies) find out about this one...and once it's all in the hands of collectors...it's going to become more rare and harder to find :)

It reminds me of Iron Man futureshop steelbook...both characters in an armor suit :)

+1

By far the most beautiful/unique videogame steelbook out there. Mirror Edge is just rare, it doesn't compare to this beauty.

Man, we are not helping SlimJim staying away from it are we :joy:

I totally agree with that statement. If both Nano and Mirror's Edge had the same limitation, Nano can be hands down more valuable and sought-after. Even Dues Ex looks so better than Mirror's Edge.

+1

By far the most beautiful/unique videogame steelbook out there. Mirror Edge is just rare, it doesn't compare to this beauty.

Man, we are not helping SlimJim staying away from it are we :joy:

Thanks to Chris I got this Beaty in my collection, I love it and had to get it no matter what, it wasn't cheap but hell well worth every penny, I gently cut open the seal so that my son can play the game and I drool over it lol

I ave about 15 Video game steelbooks and by far this one is the coolest looking out of the lot I own or seen online, Deus Ex is on its waaaay too ;)

I think you'll fall in love with Deux Es as well...it's a beauty.

I hope you are able to get the game disc inside too. Another beauty about collecting steelbook is...opening it up to see the disc inside and not just an empty case :)

img2892dp.jpg

Thanks to Chris I got this Beaty in my collection, I love it and had to get it no matter what, it wasn't cheap but hell well worth every penny, I gently cut open the seal so that my son can play the game and I drool over it lol

I ave about 15 Video game steelbooks and by far this one is the coolest looking out of the lot I own or seen online, Deus Ex is on its waaaay too ;)

I think you'll fall in love with Deux Es as well...it's a beauty.

I hope you are able to get the game disc inside too. Another beauty about collecting steelbook is...opening it up to see the disc inside and not just an empty case :)

img2892dp.jpg
Nice one, I already got the game just waiting for the case now :scat:

Yeah it probably is, but your best bet would be eBay, otherwise you'd have to pick up the whole nano edition, and it's super bulky (around 14/15 pounds) and expensive (at least 70 Euros, + shipping, we're talking about 110+ Euros total). I bet you can find it on eBay for half of this price (just the steel, sealed).