Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

22MachinistSC_zps697df13e.png

Can't wait for this movie! I've lost count of how many times I've watched the trailer... the song choices are so unusual, and yet so fitting at the same time.

I was going to use fan art at first, but then just decided to go with the poster art instead, as I felt the colours blended better...

20GuardiansGalaxySC_zps9d0281c4.png

That's awesome! I hope that the actual steel artworks for this movie are as colorful as that!

Reactions: Noodles
That's awesome! I hope that the actual steel artworks for this movie are as colorful as that!

Thanks! I used the official theatrical posters, so I guess there's a good chance they may go for the same/similar artwork... although I did tweak the brightness/contrast slightly on the back image so it matched the front better. :D

For Ferris: Brings back childhood Memories (no, i am not THAT old :emb:)... love that Movie!!!

For TMNT: The first one is perfect :thumbs:

For Sin City 2: The BEST front (view of Eva on a Steelbook!) EVER!!!

Reactions: huggy2k4
Man those Turtles mockups are truly awesome Neil. Would be hard for most to buy 5 steels for one movie though. Maybe release the 4 single turtle designs as art cards inside the first steel? :D

Reactions: zesty
Man those Turtles mockups are truly awesome Neil. Would be hard for most to buy 5 steels for one movie though. Maybe release the 4 single turtle designs as art cards inside the first steel? :D

Would be hard for me to buy just one of them at the moment but the artwork just asked for it :hilarious: