Dallas Buyers Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #18) [Korea]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: December 20, 2014
Price: Both Editions are $34.99 (Promotional price)
Purchase link:
Fullslip Edition + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Lenticular Edition + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Pre-order date: October 30th, 10:00AM (Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Notes:
1/4 slip edition will be available later after exclusive edition pre-order starts.
Lenticular Edition - 1800copies including Korean qty
Fullslip Ediition - 1400copies including Korean qty

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Releases

Package Shots

Type A: Full Slip + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)

10351251_1630384523855425_3597839199238978863_n.jpg

Type B: Lenti + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)

997075_1630384553855422_7314961883977559156_n.jpg

dbc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelbook cover looks good. However, replay value is also a factor in my decision for any blu-ray. I am glad I saw it, but in my opinion, this is not something I need to see again.

Watched it once, enjoyed the movie but it's something I wouldn't watch again so easy pass for me, I do like the artwork though.

Same
Excellent movie, but it's not exactly one you repeatedly watch

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Cool artwork was hoping for a release for this title very pleased with it being released from Kimchi thanks for the info mate...

Didn't see this at the cinema, don't have it on Blu-ray, so I'm definitely interested in a KimchiDVD exclusive release of Dallas Buyers Club :thumbs:

Strange - the OP of this thread isn't displayed on page 2 :(

Matthew Mcconaughey and Jared Leto's performances in this movie were great. Some of the best acting I've seen in a long time. It's no wonder this movie won so many Academy awards. A Definitive buy from Kimchi for me. Keep the grade A exclusives coming.

Nice atmospheric cover, I might buy this if my wallet agrees.

I don't understand people who talk about replay value, every good movie has that, assuming that you enjoy to watch movies. Of course it's debatable what's a good movie and what's bad, but it's not like you have to watch the movie you buy all the time again and again. I couldn't say that I like a movie if I'm not able to watch it again.

This is a release I can finally get on board with. I know it's a matter of opinion, but this is so much better than Her, Eternal Sunshine or Amelie.

This is soo awesome. Now we need a 12 years a slave,perks of being a wallflower, and warm bodies steelbook

No, we most certainly do not! :sick:

Mmm....should've been AMERICAN HUSTLE!!!! Now that would sell!!!

You say that as if Kimchi have trouble selling :D
Also, there's been more praise from critics and viewers alike for DallasBC. :S

Mod note: personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Troll by name, Troll by nature. ;)
Not at all, I'm just voicing my opinion like so many others do on this forum. After seeing your ever so witty and original insult :rolleyes: it appears that my opinion must not coincide with yours, and for that I would like to offer my deepest and most sincere apology. :hilarious:

Mods, sorry for the slight derailing of the thread, and it won't happen again. :)

Not buying movies with no replay value
Okay, but what about this movie? Do you think this has replay value?

Not sure what the giant hubbub is about "replay value." Did you enjoy the film? Do you think it deserves a spot on your shelf? And like @Paperinukke said, how can you enjoy a movie and then say you never want to watch it again or buy a collectible edition of it? o_O

Reactions: justhedudeman