Dallas Buyers Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #18) [Korea]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: December 20, 2014
Price: Both Editions are $34.99 (Promotional price)
Purchase link:
Fullslip Edition + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Lenticular Edition + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Pre-order date: October 30th, 10:00AM (Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Notes:
1/4 slip edition will be available later after exclusive edition pre-order starts.
Lenticular Edition - 1800copies including Korean qty
Fullslip Ediition - 1400copies including Korean qty

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Releases

Package Shots

Type A: Full Slip + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)

10351251_1630384523855425_3597839199238978863_n.jpg

Type B: Lenti + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)

997075_1630384553855422_7314961883977559156_n.jpg

dbc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My besst movie 2013 cant waait to have it !!!!! + direcctor is canadian quebecois ! Yeah right
( jean marc vallé ) looking foward to see how they will make this setup!!

I've not seen this film yet, not that I'll be buying this version to watch, but have heard great reviews about it.

No doubt kimchi will do a top job on the packaging again :thumbs:

(Amelie, Pianist, Her, Dallas Buyers Club, Eternal Sunshine) Please wake me up when they hop off this dull indie bandwagon. I will be waiting patiently.

I actually think their title selection is great and so do a lot of collectors judging by the popularity of Kimchi's exclusives for some of the titles you listed. I'm sure other retailers have your Michael Bay and co. needs covered anyway.

Okay, but what about this movie? Do you think this has replay value?

Not sure what the giant hubbub is about "replay value." Did you enjoy the film? Do you think it deserves a spot on your shelf? And like @Paperinukke said, how can you enjoy a movie and then say you never want to watch it again or buy a collectible edition of it? o_O

I don't understand it either. I don't know how anyone could enjoy a film and not want to watch it again at some point in the future.

I actually think their title selection is great and so do a lot of collectors judging by the popularity of Kimchi's exclusives for some of the titles you listed. I'm sure other retailers have your Michael Bay and co. needs covered anyway.

Amelie took over 3 months to sellout and the Pianist is still available. Very popular. Good one :thumbs:

Reactions: satanclaus
I 'm glad this is getting a steel release. Strong strong acting performances (took Oscars in both the male categories) and very well written. Again, as with most films that are big Oscar winners/nominees, it's not gonna be for everyone. I'd recommend watching it first then decide whether to buy it or not instead of getting annoyed later. I like the film (and pretty much anything Matthew McConaughey's done since Mud) so I'm definitely in for this.

If Kimchi also decided to do a 12 Years a Slave steel too then I'd me more than happy.

Thank you, KIMCHI!
Lovin' the wind in my hair as I ride high on this dull indie bandwagon. Bring on Dallas Buyers Club and anything else that doesn't begin with the words Marvel or Disney—even though I love and collect pretty much everything Marvel and Disney.
A little thought and diversity in title selection is what gets many of us collectors excited.

(Amelie, Pianist, Her, Dallas Buyers Club, Eternal Sunshine) Please wake me up when they hop off this dull indie bandwagon. I will be waiting patiently.

I couldn't agree more. Recent selections have no little chance of me ever getting the itch to watch them again so easy pass on this as well.

Reactions: lgans316