Amazon - £12.75
Zavvi: £15.95
Sainsburys £13.99
Notes: Debossed border and embossed title

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looked at it in HMV today, the back looked dreadful. I thought the movie was dreadful too so a very easy pass for me

I received mine today and Love the front but the back looks ......dull. The image on the back doesn't look sharp and Jennifer Gardner doesn't even look like herself :( even the movie stills on the top look bad.

After reading all the posts here, the first thing I did after I unwrapped it was look at the back. At first, I thought it was comic book art, and then I thought that maybe they degraded the image purposely to make it look like that?

After reading all the posts here, the first thing I did after I unwrapped it was look at the back. At first, I thought it was comic book art, and then I thought that maybe they degraded the image purposely to make it look like that?

I dont think they Degraded it on purpose. Starship Troopers, Pointe Break and others had bad imaging. I would compare them to a Standard definition and a HD images and you have the crappy results:D

Reactions: gregavfc

A picture must never be stretched to a larger size (resolution) than it was created at, otherwise the image looses clarity, detail and becomes blurry and just plain crap lookin. The bigger the stretch from original size, the worse the outcome.

...Can u see any difference between these two pictures?

(clik for full size)
mwDdcPB.jpg

if u cant i strongly recommend an eye test :)

I said I would not order this untill it went under £10, find out it is £8 on sainsburys and I get home to order it and it's gone

What is wrong with the backartwork(okay the artwork itself is not a good decision) ?

With which other steelbook I can compare this ?