Daredevil - Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Note: The title treatment and Daredevil silhouette will be embossed. Spot gloss will be used on sections of the front of the Steelbook and the Marvel logo on the back. The Steelbook is white.

Collector's Box thread here

11312347-7174401904116618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the minority who thinks Daredevil is just.... good.... but by no means great. So my Marvel steel collection will have to have a gap in it at that price.

£50?! No thanks. I've wanted Daredevil to have a home release since it came out and would love a Steelbook, but in no universe am I paying £50 for a 13 episode season. Fingers crossed for an amaray too then.

LOL you are joking Zavvi with that price tag!! Glad it's out but I'm not buying for that much!! It should be spot gloss embosses/debossed with a fullslip like Nova for that price!
Yeah that is a p**s take on that price. BUT... As it says Deluxe, maybe this is Zavvis first attempt at a premium release with all the trimmings. But no way will I even consider it without a Beauty Shot first, typical Zavvi testing the water to see if they can sucker people in on a pre order beforehand, although you can cancel at anytime, at least show us the goods first!:banghead:

giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure the price will drop eventually, or the steel will become available through other sources at cheaper prices!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Yeah that is a p**s take on that price. BUT... As it says Deluxe, maybe this is Zavvis first attempt at a premium release with all the trimmings. But no way will I even consider it without a Beauty Shot first, typical Zavvi testing the water to see if they can sucker people in on a pre order beforehand, although you can cancel at anytime, at least show us the goods first!:banghead:

Zavvi?????? Premium release ?????????:rofl::joy::LOL::rofl::joy::LOL: okay,Mate,lets s wait and see:thumbs::whistle::whistle::whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW
Lol what the **** is up with the price, I would of pre ordered it if it was £19.99 or something

I've wanted daredevil series on steel but I'll wait for a huge price drop

No way it's selling out at that price