Daredevil - Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Note: The title treatment and Daredevil silhouette will be embossed. Spot gloss will be used on sections of the front of the Steelbook and the Marvel logo on the back. The Steelbook is white.

Collector's Box thread here

11312347-7174401904116618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This artwork has to Fan-f******-tastic to be worthy of a purchase

Zavvi always mess up the artwork. it better have a spine title, back artwork, a title on front

Now for the goodies...what could be included

Replica of his DD mask

Matts red tinted glasses

Nelson and Murdock sign

Posters and artcards

The OST within the steelbook

All I can think of...anymore?

I expect it will show up again in a day or two listed at around £40. I believe that they need to have an item listed at a starting price before they can put their usual save £££ on it. If it was never on sale at that price they can't say save! therefore it goes up very briefly then gets taken off and relisted at a lower price

i am going to have nightmares about this for weeks :OMG:

Zavvi are the most cost cutting penny pinching company ever :D

they have killed the mass steelbook market by flooding it now they are coming for the Premium Slip collector's :LOL:

seriously High Quality & Deluxe Collector Grade ....them words should never be near Zavvi...ever :rofl:

...Oh that's also a good point...how they going to squeeze these Premium Deluxe Collector sets into the white boxes :smuggrin:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jaxxx
Nobody in their right mind will pay that price for a season with 13 episodes...
But after spending some time on Earth, I realize that some humans are in their left mind :coffee: