(DESIGN CHOSEN) HDN Decals are coming ......your input needed .

Choose your fav design

• Bloodsnake007

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Nefilim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lomadu 1

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Galareta2332

• Howiesteed

• Lomadu 2

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Lomadu 3

• Mgd

• Zesty 1

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Zesty 2

• Zesty 3

• Zesty 4

• Zesty 5

• Alex g

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cobster

The T-Total Ninja
BANNED
Dec 25, 2014
London
CLOSED Design chosen - AlexG

BIG thanks to @digitalbabe for helping with the idea:whistle:

HDN Decals are coming but I need your help guys and dolls........

Ive always been a huge fan of decals , so thought it would fit if HDN had some kool ones made up for members .These decals won't cost a penny for members ( yes you read right NOT a penny).

What do I need help with ?

The design , I'm gonna leave this to you guys . But this will be run as a small giveaway for a £20/€27/$30 voucher of your choice .

So this is how it will run , The first 10 designs that members come up with by the 27th of feb will then be entered into a poll and then you the members will be able to choose your fav until the 6th of March in which a winning design will be chosen .Due to family problems i have had to let this run longer than intended . I will complete the poll tonight and call a winner on Friday th 13th

Once the design has been chosen I will get these printed up and ready for you all Asap.

Nominated designs:

hidefcloseup-jpg.136847
ninja-jpg.136988
jPricgD.png
warrior2-jpg.137020
images
xzJTCRy.png
CLUtxiy.png
33d534b5-9c90-4e20-95f9-2ae19c50d7a4.jpg
logo01-jpg.137794
logo02-jpg.137795
logo03-jpg.137797
logo04-jpg.137798
logo05-jpg.138821
HiDefNinjaLogo.jpg

Last edited:
Ohh only one vote . Think people arnt voting because thay are ALL SO GOOD . SO hard to choose .

@Cobster

Gonna stick it in my sig see if it will bump the voting :thumbs: . What time you gonna close the voting :cool:.

@Apollon

Sweetheart I know you'v done loads already can you stick it in the top banner bit PLEASE PRITTY PRITTY PPPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE :kiss: .

Reactions: Cobster
@Scary Hair ill be closing the voting at 10pm Friday night , gives me time to get in from work and chill :whistle:

@Apollon THanks for sorting the OP buddy , did try it the other night but got abit in a fiddle . Need to scratch up on my forum skills :oohyeah:

@Apollon @digitalbabe @Wreck @apsmith21 @Naughtius Maximus can one of you send out one of your 'everyone' messages to let people know this is here and to vote?

Also I think a special mention should be in the the OP as to the majority of the designs have used aspects of if not blatantly stole (mine) from @AlexG and his excellent Ninja work :D

Last edited: