55.2 KB · Views: 299
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 284
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 258
Last edited by a moderator:
I hate it when sequels get released but not the original film. Hopefully Zavvi sell this for £17.49 as they have done with their new releases (except for Disney of course).

Haven't seen this one yet and I'm not sure if I ever will. I thought part one was absolutely terrible - not a single laugh :(.

i have the german 1st movie steelbook & the german one for the 2nd movie is expensive. so i would love to see the artwork first, and then i'll decide will order this or not :D

I own the German Steelbook for DM1. So what do I do? Honor the sequel and go for the German steel or this? Decisions decisions...

Wasn't expecting this one. :D I was very excited to see Germany were doing a steel for this, until the lackluster artwork was revelaed that is.

Looking forward to seeing Zavvi's artwork choices. :thumbs:

Reactions: Blu-devil
At least the german one will have 3d! Getting so fed up of this now. I still don't understand why distributors in the UK can't just shove a 3d disc in and charge slightly more... at least give the option to have the 3d disc if you want it, say £14.99 for blu ray and, say, £20.99 for 3d disc included. It bothers me that the mentality of the UK is to make you buy both!!! I really enjoy collecting steelbooks, but love my 3d tv. Distributors take note.... please.