INCLUDES:
- Limited Edition SteelBook Case and Game Disc
- Letter of Introduction
- Guardian Folio
- Arms and Armament Field Guide
- Postcards from the Golden Age
- Antique Star Chart
- Expansion Pass and Digital Content
- Ghost Replica: This is your motion-sensing Ghost, featuring lights and audio from the game (voiced by Peter Dinklage). May it lead you through the Darkness.

Attachments

• Ghost1.jpg
    Ghost1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Forgot to mention that I received my Upgraded Sparrow Vehicle unique code through email yesterday, not much use without the game I tell ya hehe

Mine will be delivered today between 14:19-15:19 by Abid (DPD driver/courier service) according to Game's email ;)... talk about being specific :D
Haha yeah, DPD are great for that! Love how they even give you the driver's name lol. Mine was due for delivery between 8:42-9:42 and it arrived at 9am, so I'm a very happy chappy. :D

Haha yeah, DPD are great for that! Love how they even give you the driver's name lol. Mine was due for delivery between 8:42-9:42 and it arrived at 9am, so I'm a very happy chappy. :D
Sweet, pics bud... what'd you think? your first impression?

Mine was shipped a day before you yet you got yours first haha

Sweet, pics bud... what'd you think? your first impression?

Mine was shipped a day before you yet you got yours first haha
I already posted my first impressions of the GE here mate. No pics just yet... too busy playing the game! I'm pretty happy with it overall anyway... still not 100% convinced it was worth £150, but I know the hours I'll play on the game will more than make up for it. :)

Hmm yeah, strange how that worked out. It's probably down to DPD though and what route they take... luckily my delivery guy seems to have started his working day in my area. I shot straight out of bed when I saw what time they'd be delivering... this was at 8:30. Great alarm clock! :p

Reactions: DJHilalo
10704191_10152469576789398_3432777979224477682_n.jpg

My damn Ghost Edition box is split on the back right. Kinda pissed, but i guess there's no way to exchange it for another one, since the damn thing is sold out everywhere.

Reactions: Noodles
Typical Game, happens with almost all their exclusive CEs these days, well hope Halo/Master chief LE with figure comes back in stock too as I want 1 even though I have the normal exclusive edition on preorder ;)

I was wondering since Peter Dinklage has been replaced by Nolan North as Ghost would this mean the Ghost toy we got in the collectors edition is worth a little more now.

I mean people now have a toy from a video game where the guy talking is popular Game of Thrones actor Peter Dinklage who isn't even in the game now. It has a number of phrases from the game said by Peter.

It's kind of like people who bought the CE now have the original Ghost preserved in their own homes.

• Informative
Reactions: DJHilalo