Gotham
Release: September 9th, 2014
Platform: PS4, XB1, PS3, XB360
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

HDN Destiny Clan: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/183825

From the creators of Halo and the company that brought you Call of Duty, comes Destiny, an epic adventure unlike anything players have experienced. In Destiny you are a Guardian of the last city on Earth, able to wield incredible power. Explore the ancient ruins of our solar system, from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Defeat Earth's enemies. Discover all that we have lost. Become legend.

imagejfx.jpg

For years, the name Bungie has been synonymous with the game Halo. Yesterday, they unveiled their next massive project called Destiny. They've partnered up with activision and the game looks amazing. This will be the thread for news, photos and updates relating to the game. Enjoy!

Attachments

• destiny.jpg
    destiny.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 6,150
Last edited by a moderator:
Boy, I'm ready for this. Work tomorrow at 3:30 to 9:10 ish, come home pick up GF and meet friend at gamestop for midnight release. I really hope my LE is there. Always get this nervous feeling when preordering CE's at gamestop..feel like I'll show up to pick it up and it just won't be there. :\ I wonder how many people will show up at the midnight release, about 50 or so showed up for Skyrim (last midnight release I attended). Gamestop guy said there'd be a party before midnight lol.

Clan is a great idea, I think I mentioned it beforehand. I think I'll join, I'm really not sure how this game is gonna play out. One thing is for sure all my eggs are in the basket for this game. I have such high hopes.

Looks like we'll have to link the clan with our Destiny accounts and the clan won't be official until it has atleast 3 members. Also, how did u get your trophy card to display? Mine disappeared and i can't get it to re-display.

I used to avoid online/multiplayer because I suck too, but I play most games online now and actually have a ton of people/friends on my PSN because of it... I don't even know who half of them are though since they just randomly added me after matches lol. I find online is more enjoyable if you don't take it too seriously... just have fun! Hopefully we can bring that to our Destiny clan so it's a fun experience for us all. :)

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
Looks like we'll have to link the clan with our Destiny accounts and the clan won't be official until it has atleast 3 members. Also, how did u get your trophy card to display? Mine disappeared and i can't get it to re-display.
On psnprofiles you want to use the direct URL in your sig on the forum. So, it'd be http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/your PSN.png. Try that?

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
Hmm. Tried them all, nothing will work for me. I used the second code on here, and it worked until they got rid of pics in sigs. Yours is about the only one that i saw left on the posts i've been to since they did that, wish mine would work.

What "Class" are people choosing in Destiny? I didn't get a chance to try the beta so i'm a bit of a noob when it comes to this...

What is the best?... Titan, Warlock, or Hunter?

What "Class" are people choosing in Destiny? I didn't get a chance to try the beta so i'm a bit of a noob when it comes to this...

What is the best?... Titan, Warlock, or Hunter?
I went with the Titan in the beta and was planning to do the same for the full game... but now I'm kind of swaying towards the Hunter. Guess I'll make up my mind tomorrow!

My Ghost Edition arrived about an hour ago... it's very well made imo - the box is nicely detailed and sturdy, and the Ghost replica is actually quite heavy, which I wasn't expecting. Currently creating my character and it's turning out to look exactly the same as the one I made for the beta lol (I went with the Titan again fyi).

Enjoy, everyone! Will hopefully see/play with some of you on there soon. :D

• Informative
Reactions: DJHilalo
so as I was picking up my Cap 2 I obviously saw a ton of people picking this up and am now intrigued. I took a long break from gaming and still only have a PS3, have not even cracked open my Arkham Origins Yet and Dragon Age 3 is coming up. But my question is this obviously the PS4 is the newest gen but I don't have the money to drop on it, will I really be missing out getting this for the PS3?? Thoughts anyone!

so as I was picking up my Cap 2 I obviously saw a ton of people picking this up and am now intrigued. I took a long break from gaming and still only have a PS3, have not even cracked open my Arkham Origins Yet and Dragon Age 3 is coming up. But my question is this obviously the PS4 is the newest gen but I don't have the money to drop on it, will I really be missing out getting this for the PS3?? Thoughts anyone!

I've been thinking about getting it for the PS3, too, Mike. I don't have a PS4 yet and certainly don't have the cash for one at the moment, but I REALLY want to play Destiny. I'm hoping some reviews pop up soon for the PS3 version so I can see if it'd be worth it.

Reactions: mllNY
Still waiting for my special edition from Amazon lol, what a joke:mad:

I'm still waiting for mine too... ordered off ebgames.ca. Big mistake.
Still haven't even received a shipping notice!!! and if i try to look anything up on their site in regards to my order, it says "sorry, page does not exist". :banghead:

I'm still waiting for mine too... ordered off ebgames.ca. Big mistake.
Still haven't even received a shipping notice!!! and if i try to look anything up on their site in regards to my order, it says "sorry, page does not exist". :banghead:

Damn, that's sucks...just had a long chat with amazon, they game me 1 month extra of prime and £5 credit on my account and said royal should gave it to me before 6pm today...I hope

So how are we all liking the game so far? What class did you all choose, and what level did you manage to achieve on your first day? I went with the Titan and managed to make it to level 11 on day one. Loving all the upgrades you unlock as you progress through the game, and the fun really begins once you start to unlock better weapons. I still haven't really played with anyone else yet, apart from a quick 10 minute session with a mate yesterday, which was nothing spectacular. I imagine it'd be great fun with a few friends though!

I'm going with the Hunter, had so much fun in the alpha and the beta using that class....and my game has finally arrived:thumbs: Loading it up now....see you've Been playing quite a bit noodles :)

Reactions: Noodles