Digital Movie Code Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured I'd start a thread where people could post up digital codes that they want trade or give away, and others can request specific codes as well.

Please specifiy if the codes you are offering requires a disc or not, and whether or not you have the disc.

Please Note HDN that due to legal reasons HDN will not allow people to sell UV codes anymore. You can give them away for free or trade but no money should be exchanged.

If you post codes for sale the post will be deleted and if the problem persists we will be forced to close this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
but can you switch back later? I know with region coded drives you only are allowed to do that a few times

but can you switch back later? I know with region coded drives you only are allowed to do that a few times

Of course you can switch back. You have to do one of the following three; redeem an iTunes gift card, input your debit card info., or download something free. Regarding region coded drives I have no clue, I've only done it with U.S. and Canada.

one more question when you switch back does the movie still play or do you get region issues

one more question when you switch back does the movie still play or do you get region issues

As Ricker said they are region A. Though I always remove the DRM, so I can transfer it to non-Apple devices. Also, to remove the DRM you have to use a tool not smiled upon by Apple. It simply removes the DRM, it doesn't convert/encode or touch the video or audio. Google it if you want to use it. It's freaking outrageous to pay $10 dollars for a movie and not be allowed to play it on non-Apple devices.

You have to go your account and change the country your in. It's quite easy, you also can remove the DRM on the movie (I've done it). I don't have an Apple TV so I transfer it to my PS3 (for personal use, no piracy).

Is this in your UV account to change your country? If so, then does this mean we can use the UK codes and it will show up on VUDU, Flixster and what-not?

what do u guys use ur codes on tablets? After a tablet but no idea what one to go for and would want to use my codes with it any ideas?

Well if you have Ultraviolet video codes, which are the only ones I use, you can redeem them for use in "VUDU" which is one of the options when you go to redeem. It'll usually ask you if you want to redeem it for Itunes or VUDU (or sometimes Flixster).

Redeem it in VUDU and then you can download the app on the iPad or PS3/360. Not sure about Kindle Fire or any of the other tablets though.

As for iTunes codes, you can redeem them in iTunes and then stream it or download it to your iPad.

I'm looking for some Ultraviolet Digital Codes for TV Series.

If anyone has them, I have two PS3 Games that I am trading.

These are not in traditional PS3 cases, they came with a brand new PS3 system and I just have no interest in them, or I already have them on digital. These come in cardboard sleeves.

1. Ratchet + Clank HD Collection (includes voucher for Sly Cooper - Thieves In Time Demo + 10th Anniversary R&C Avatar

2. Playstation All-Star Battle Royale (includes unused Online Code)

If anyone is interested in these, let me know. Pictures of them are below.

TV shows I'm looking for include, but are not limited to, Boardwalk Empire Seasons 1 + 2 and Grimm Season 1.

taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

taaaaaaaaaaaaaa2.jpg

psbattleallstars1.jpg

psbattleallstars2.jpg

OK, I have received some of my movies and I will list UV code according to country.
1. The Dark Knight Rises (USA)
2. E.T. (USA)
3. Ghostbusters (UK)
4. Prometheus (UK), not 100%, but it says digital copy and those have UV as far as I know.
5. Safe House (UK)
6. Ted (UK)
7. Zombieland (UK)

With the exception of Batman, Prometheus & Ted....I am looking for the same title names, but willing to see if anyone has anything to offer. The UK does not work for other countries, which is why I'm trying this out. Thanks everyone.

I'd be interested in Safehouse and Ted (and Prometheus if UV) but I only have Dark Knight Rises (UK) at the moment :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Do you still have any of these?

All are from UK Blu Rays unless stated otherwise. I've based prices with what I've seen on eBay :)

Gone With The Wind - £3.50

Ghostbusters - £3.50

Bourne Legacy - £3.50

Ted - £3.50

The Dark Knight Rises: £2

Dark Shadows: £2.50

Crazy, Stupid, Love - £2

Hellboy: £2

The Vow: £2

Jaws: £3

Now is Good: £1 (From UK DVD)

Vudu is running a promotion now - Disc to Digital - "convert" 10, get 50% off. Plus your first is Free ($2 credit).
It's a good deal. I got 20 HDX movies (Bluray) for $18!

Runs now until June 30, 2014.

Anyone have 'About Time' iTunes/UV digital copy for sale? Looking for a Canada or U.S code. Please PM me.

I'm looking to build on my digital movie collection so I am on the lookout for UV codes from UK blu rays.

Please let me know what you have.

Many thanks
x3ntaur

Status
Not open for further replies.