Disney's VILLAINS Slipcover Series [UK]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
image.jpg

ORDER: Amazon.co.uk

Additional Pics

Coming June 2nd to the UK, DISNEY VILLAINS will be a new series of Blu-rays featuring villain-specific cover art and metallic slipcovers. The series will include 23 Blu-rays. They include:

1. The Jungle Book
2. Cinderella
3. The Little Mermaid
4. Peter Pan
5. 101 Dalmatians
6. Aladdin
7. Mulan
8. Wreck It Ralph
9. Pinocchio
10. Tangled
11. Alice in Wonderland
12. Princess & the Frog
13. Lady and the Tramp
14. Pocahontas
15. Fantasia
16. Emperor's New Groove
17. Hercules
18. Robin Hood
19. The Black Cauldron
20. Hunchback of Notre Dame
21. Bail the Great Mouse Detective
22. Enchanted
23. Oz: The Great and Powerful

The live-action 101 Dalmatians will be #24, but it'll be released on DVD only.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is the whole lot???
10501747_10201401423316586_2138828413802507159_n.jpg

I got around 16 from Zavvi, 1 from eBay and the rest from HMV instore. The 3 on the top have only been released on DVD apparently which is a little frustrating as i only collect blu-ray but they are really nice slips.

I will hopefully be visiting HMV again this weekend so if anyone wants me to keep an eye out for any title in particular just let me know, the live action 101 dalmatians was the last one in manchester but i can try other stores too.

I got around 16 from Zavvi, 1 from eBay and the rest from HMV instore. The 3 on the top have only been released on DVD apparently which is a little frustrating as i only collect blu-ray but they are really nice slips.

I will hopefully be visiting HMV again this weekend so if anyone wants me to keep an eye out for any title in particular just let me know, the live action 101 dalmatians was the last one in manchester but i can try other stores too.

Very Nice, Any chance of individual pics of Princess And The Frog, Bail The Great Mouse Detective, Wreck It Ralph and Hunchback Of Natre Dame?
There the only ones needed for the UK master list ;)

101 Dalmatians Live Action DVD

If you could pick me up one of the 101 Dalmatians Live Action I would be indebted to you for life.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Not sure if this has been mentioned on the site previously, but I received my copy of Fantasia today from Zavvi, and even though it says Region B it played just fine in my Region A Blu Ray player.

Picked up Basil the Great Mouse Detective for £2.99 today in my local HMV!

Also got Enchanted for £6.99.

Had two copies of Mulan & one of Pocahontas left as well as the same ones still available at Zavvi.

Just need 101 Dalmatians live action to complete my collection.

Hey guys ;)
I am a student from Vienna and I've been to England recently. I bought some blu-rays of the Disney Villains Collection but unfortunately, I couldn't get them all 'cause the hmv shop in London didn't have all of them in store. Therefore, I searched online if I can order them somehow. Sadly, most of them are not available and the ones that are - are totally overpriced. Therefore, I was wondering if there's anyone that is willing to help me get the missing ones ?

Here's a list of the blu-rays I am still missing:
Aladdin, Robin Hood, Mulan, Hercules, The Emporer's New Groove,The Princess and the Frog, The Huntchback of Notre Dame, Peter Pan, Fantasia, Wreck It Ralph

If you can and wanna help - please just pm me ;)
Thx in advance :D