Displate.com

Flip

---=---
Premium Supporter
Jun 16, 2012
A manufacture specializing in creating exceptional Metal Posters. All the beautiful Displates that you see have been created by an amazing group of artists that you support by buying Displates.

Each displate is 45cm x 32cm and comes with a magnetic sticker for easy wall hanging

displate2_zps90311070.png

displate1_zpse5de8eb6.png

displate3_zps783105e1.png

shipping_zps375262ce.png

voucher code happyweek gives you 15% off

Order here

Last edited:
Was just browsing through their website..... some fantastic pieces there!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    4.5 KB · Views: 3,347
Reactions: Flip
Ordered the Drive and Django ones yesterday... both by Jeff Huynh. Kind of wish I'd ordered the Gravity one by him as well. Oh well, maybe next time.

I'm thinking of getting few of these to hang on the wall in the living room but first I need to see how they'd look like "hanged" side-by-side, anyone hanged theirs yet? if so plz share some pictures in here as I'm on the edge of ordering as we speak...

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Ah it's ok found some on their website here ;)

Off to get me some! :D

Those pics on their website being on display look photoshopped to me. I'd love to see some 'proper' pictures of these hung on the wall although for the prices they are, you can buy some proper artwork prints.

These are my first 3 Displates, I've ordered a Spiderman one (to be signed by Stan Lee) and 3 Star Wars ones.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/20/ve6a7y6e.jpg[/IM[/SPOILER]G]
[/QUOTE]

they look great D4vem88, how would you rate the quality of the displate prints?

Reactions: D4vem88
they look great D4vem88, how would you rate the quality of the discplate prints?

Thanks, I personally think they're brilliant, hence ordering more. The fact that they're made to order makes them that much more special, and they are art as opposed to mass produced. Individually numbered, my Winter Soldier and Into Darkness are both #1's and Drive is #6.
Well worth getting in my opinion.

Reactions: DJHilalo and Flip
Thanks, I personally think they're brilliant, hence ordering more. The fact that they're made to order makes them that much more special, and they are art as opposed to mass produced. Individually numbered, my Winter Soldier and Into Darkness are both #1's and Drive is #6.
Well worth getting in my opinion.

How fast was shipping? Just curious.