Displate.com

Flip

---=---
Premium Supporter
Jun 16, 2012
A manufacture specializing in creating exceptional Metal Posters. All the beautiful Displates that you see have been created by an amazing group of artists that you support by buying Displates.

Each displate is 45cm x 32cm and comes with a magnetic sticker for easy wall hanging

displate2_zps90311070.png

displate1_zpse5de8eb6.png

displate3_zps783105e1.png

shipping_zps375262ce.png

voucher code happyweek gives you 15% off

Order here

Last edited:
Thanks, I personally think they're brilliant, hence ordering more. The fact that they're made to order makes them that much more special, and they are art as opposed to mass produced. Individually numbered, my Winter Soldier and Into Darkness are both #1's and Drive is #6.
Well worth getting in my opinion.

Just ordered the Into Darkenss one along with The Joker. If they match up to the quality of my Drive one then they'll look absolutely brilliant.

I currently have a couple of canvases up as well, but right now I feel like I could happily replace them with a few more.

Mine arrived today and they look even better than I'd expected! Had a bit of a panic when I noticed the box they came in was ripped right through in one corner, which meant there's a very small scratch down the side of each of my displates, but thankfully they're barely noticeable. Apologies for the Instragram filters by the way. :p

django.jpg

drive.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Noodles!

Got my spiderman one today, all set for Stan Lee to sign in July! :)

Waiting for my Star Wars ones to arrive probably next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Noodles
Very nice Noodles!

Got my spiderman one today, all set for Stan Lee to sign in July! :)

Waiting for my Star Wars ones to arrive probably next week
Thanks! Can't wait to get them up on the wall.

Be sure to show us a photo of your signed Spider-Man displate once you get it. :thumbs:

I've just been looking at some Star Wars ones myself... I could honestly cover my walls with them, they're all gorgeous. :drool:

Reactions: D4vem88
Every picture I see of the actual ones In peoples' hands, they look almost like they were hammered?

^They look awesome! Didn't know you could have your own artwork as well, do they charge more for a custom order?

no sign of my order from Displate, waiting patiently... hope they arrive today/tomorrow :ohno:

Received them today & I just finished hanging them ;)

I really dig them, great quality & very very pleased with them. Unfortunately Drive arrived damages via transit due to poor packaging (only let down), ironically that was THE one I wanted the most & what made me end up ordering 7 more right from the start, already sent then an email for a replacement (also missing a magnet)...

Here is a quick shot of the 7 prints on the wall in the hallway ;) {next is Thor/CA from The Heroes collection which just been added}

eragybu2.jpg

yjequ5eh.jpg
gada9asa.jpg
a9e6avus.jpg

Reactions: vurt and Noodles
Looking good and nicely spaced :cool:

Shame about Drive though, hope you get a replacement soon!

Looking good DJ! :thumbs:

Sorry to hear about the damage. That's almost exactly how my box arrived, but the tear on mine was bigger...

damage.jpg

The damage to your displate seems to be much worse though. Has it actually cut right through the metal? Thankfully mine was only slightly scratched.

I'm thinking I may shoot them an email about this too, just to make them aware and suggest that they upgrade their packaging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, I got a reply back today and they agreed to send me a replacement, great service and will use them again 'pretty soon too hehe' ;)

I agree Noodles, they really need to improve their packaging somehow as it's very fragile and easily exposed to damage via transit.

My copies of Iron Man, Joker and Drive arrived yesterday numbers 153, 78 and 23 respectively. They all arrived in perfect condition. I hung them on my wall yesterday and they looked superb.

I came home today from work and my Iron Man is no longer on my wall and neither is the magnet. It had managed to slide down my wall behind my bed (roughly 1cm gap between my bed and the wall) and one corner managed to get stuck in the skirting board. It was well and truly wedged in and I had to pull it with pretty much everything I had to get it out. Ended up looking like this:

adf1623fb95473cb2a161a968d45ae19.jpg

Gutted :(

Definitely going to get some more.