Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Infos: Region A locked
Matte finish
4k print run
Audio English DTS-HD Ma 5.1 // French & Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital
Subtitles Eng, French, Spanish

M2204084-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really hoping this is unique & exclusive to futureshop ala Inglorious Basterds.

In other countries it is released by Sony which I thingk will all have the same cover art. Here in Canada it is released by Alliance which could very well have an exclusive cover art not available anywhere else. I hope...

I've mentioned this recently to Future Shop. Hopefully they agree with that - I know that studios often limit the choices for artwork, but perhaps they might be able to pull something off (if it's not too late).

I really hope the holdout is exclusive art. Look at IB ... same art world wide first go-round but FutureShop had exclusive art.

So I'm hopeful this will happen .... if it was WB I'd think the chance was much slimmer. lol.

I really hope the holdout is exclusive art. Look at IB ... same art world wide first go-round but FutureShop had exclusive art.

So I'm hopeful this will happen .... if it was WB I'd think the chance was much slimmer. lol.

I agree. Kill Bill was also exclusive to Alliance Canada :thumbs:

best buy just update django unchained is not a steelbook (no mentioned with steelbook in name of title) so everyone must grap this steelbook (not so many quantity remaining)

Do FS charge at order or postage? and do you need a Canada billing address or can i pay using my UK bank details...?
I no that they don't ship to UK but i already got that covered... ;)

They don't ship internationally X, but they do accept US billing address. They may call you to verify the charge, as it will appear as an 'out of country' transaction which flags fraud alerts. There is no option to add credit cards with billing address aside from US or Canada. You can always ask Drum18 or Biscuitnoir if he can help, via group buy?

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
Ahhh man... The last couple of steelbooks from Futureshop have been a let down :(!

Which ones specifically? I loved Argo, and Les Miserables looks great! And TBH, even if the artwork on this is similar to other worldwide releases (a la The Hobbit or Skyfall that we are seeing everywhere), it still won't make it a disappointment in my book!

Which ones specifically? I loved Argo, and Les Miserables looks great! And TBH, even if the artwork on this is similar to other worldwide releases (a la The Hobbit or Skyfall that we are seeing everywhere), it still won't make it a disappointment in my book!

I was referring to The Hobbit and Django lol. Argo and Les Miserables are still awesome. I was really hoping for exclusive artwork for both Django and Hobbit, but yeah :(.... And Futureshop isn't releasing Skyfall SB.