Django Unchained (Collectors Edition Blu-ray) [Czech]

May 29, 2012
Release date: 31st may 2013
Price: TBA
Pre-order: here

attachment.php

Looks pretty gorgeous if you ask me.
This is one of first concepts, so the looks might change a little. However, I´ve been told by our local distributor that we can expect this as a blu-ray edition.

Attachments

• django-unchained-premium-blu-ray.jpg
    django-unchained-premium-blu-ray.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,127
Last edited by a moderator:
I want this ... but are they REALLY going to be the only ones to have it? I mean really? I'm willing to wait around and see if it appears in another Country ...

Reactions: Marina Blue
Ordered 1 copy to USA.

$53 including shipping. Two would have cost $49 each (expected better savings).

I dont trust filmcity.cz. Not at all.

They charge your card at the moment of ordering, and when they cant deliver, they take for ever to release the funds. If they do at all. Someone here mentioned they didnt get a refund, just store credit. I however got a refund. But took for ever.

They never told me I were unable to get my order. Just out of the blue one day, sorry. you not get what you ordered. we so sory.

Never gonna order from them again.

They charge your card at the moment of ordering, and when they cant deliver, they take for ever to release the funds. If they do at all. Someone here mentioned they didnt get a refund, just store credit. I however got a refund. But took for ever.

They never told me I were unable to get my order. Just out of the blue one day, sorry. you not get what you ordered. we so sory.

Customer service seems to be awful for international customers, i cancelled and it took 7 days to get the refund and no confirmation at all that i had cancelled the order.

I really want this but I don't like the sound of that. I'm hoping this appears in another place or at least another store that is more reliable.

Reactions: vurt

Thanks for the heads up. I'll wait to see if I can find this somewhere else.

Here's hoping this becomes available through other outlets. It's an extremely tempting looking set, but the above comments about filmcity.cz does make one reluctant on placing an order.

Is this box set definitely going ahead then or is there a likelihood it may get put back or cancelled again. I would have thought if it was going to be released somewhere else we might have heard about it by now.