harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great!!! I have both the Amaray & Best Buy steelbook on order because I want it on day one but I am planning to get the one-click on this... can't decide if I should cancel one of the others or just sell it once I get this baby.

Looks good, but I expected better. Maybe cos the last few BF steels I've had have been awesome. Having said that, I didn't like the look of the art they used on Civil War but have grown to love it in person. No doubt Nova's slips will be better, again...

Jesus Christ

That's AMAZING

Disney are probably loosing so much money with their boring WW steelbooks as people want better art...yet they'd happily pay extra for this, with the extra usually going on shipping

They need to get their act together

• Thanks
Reactions: gaeljet and harry
Jesus Christ

That's AMAZING

Disney are probably loosing so much money with their boring WW steelbooks as people want better art...yet they'd happily pay extra for this, with the extra usually going on shipping

They need to get their act together

Whilst I don't disagree with anything you say, I think for me personally it's a little late in the day to start doing this with their WWA Marvel releases. I'm not about to ditch my BluFans wave just because they start putting in the effort from now on.

With other releases however, they definitely need to stop all the cost saving BS like character images on the spine and generic looking art with no title.

Whilst I don't disagree with anything you say, I think for me personally it's a little late in the day to start doing this with their WWA Marvel releases. I'm not about to ditch my BluFans wave just because they start putting in the effort from now on.

With other releases however, they definitely need to stop all the cost saving BS like character images on the spine and generic looking art with no title.

I have a mix of steelbooks from Zavvi and Blufans.

If the artwork gets better where it's up to scratch with Blufans I don't see a problem

What Zavvi need to do is just import some of these and let us buy them on their website

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW