harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe better pics will reveal it to be better...but for now, I am underwhelmed.

That's fair enough, can't love everything

For me it's exactly what I wanted to see

To be fair I didn't think much of rhe civil war bs and actual photos until I had it hand. That's amazing in hand

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
SAME HERE:thumbs: don't like it much.

:thumbs:Totally Agreed on the inside and back art :oohyeah:, maybe the face will be on the lenti or slip:watch::dunno:

Yeah totally right, we need that, hear US now, make that change, The front art is too crowded.:mad:
OR
:naughty::whistle:Increase the same circle size(with faces) and include Dr. Strange inside in the middle :cool:

Artwork is already approved so too late for your wish. :thumbs:

You can always get the matte US steelbook or the WWA steelbook with title on the spine.

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and harry
That's fair enough, can't love everything

For me it's exactly what I wanted to see

To be fair I didn't think much of rhe civil war bs and actual photos until I had it hand. That's amazing in hand
That is what I mean. It is really hard to make an informed judgement. These pics aren't wowing me, but the steelbook itself may be great. i can only comment on what I see.

That is what I mean. It is really hard to make an informed judgement. These pics aren't wowing me, but the steelbook itself may be great. i can only comment on what I see.

I completely get where your coming from. Happens to me all the time,

The ones that look sh*t (IMO) usually Turn out great and vice versa

I do think AOU could of been a bit more brighter and colourful tbh. Still a great steel but could of been unreal with a bit more colour

But where I've got the last couple from guardians I can't quit now lol. Need to continue the Marvel blufans lenti collection

Also I love their lentis, guardians rocket and groot is still one of the best I own. They are just behind nova for me and on par or sometimes better than kimchi.

I'm personally looking forward to both this and the WWA release. While blufans will inevitably be the better release the WWA Marvel steelbooks are generally nice in their own right as well

I'm personally looking forward to both this and the WWA release. While blufans will inevitably be the better release the WWA Marvel steelbooks are generally nice in their own right as well
Yeah I agree. The artwork used here is really nice. I'm excited for the 'dressed up' nova release too. I don't know why it's always one or the other to some of these people.
WXfuedi.gif

Reactions: t123_2003
Blufans dont sway me any longer. Guess its because of the little things. The slipspines look terribad, less goodies than others and still more expensive.
And i havent really enjoyed the latest steel artworks, Ant-Man was really poor, didnt like Civil War and I dont like the front on this.

As much as I like the WWA steel design it's just not dynamic enough for me. Blufans with their WEA design wins easily. While there are quite a few folks here who could give the WWA steel a pass when it's coupled with a phenomenal, spectacular lenticular from the likes of Kimchi or Nova, to me, the design of the steel always comes first. If there's a great WEA steelbook design coupled with a nice slip and goodies, I'm always gonna go with that option.

While I have been known to purchase a premium release with a WWA steelbook (Alice Through the Looking Glass Novamedia comes to mind - totally psyched!) if there's a WEA design it's usually an automatic win. And Blufans proves yet again that they're number one when it comes to steelbook designs and art.

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316 and harry
I much prefer this steel to the WWA. However I am at an impass. To continue to collect the marvel steels or to not continue to collect the marvel steels?

It'll be tough to pass this one up especially after I see the lenti slip.