harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus Christ

That's AMAZING

Disney are probably loosing so much money with their boring WW steelbooks as people want better art...yet they'd happily pay extra for this, with the extra usually going on shipping

They need to get their act together

I'm afraid it's exactly the opposite. With each re-release they generate new sales volume:

1. wave: WWA without title AND WWA with title
2. wave: WWA premium releases
3. wave: WEA premium releases
4. wave: WEA with lenti

If you ask me, they have an ingenious marketing department ;)

This is what I'm expecting, however I'm sensing a double lenti rather than a single sided lenti on this one.

Double lenti would be awesome

I imagine this will be around May/June time going by previous releases

I'm so happy with the art for this one. It's bang on what I wanted and as colourful as the film plus I've wanted that teaser poster on the back to feature on something

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and harry
  • Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89 and harry
Back and Inside artwork looks great
The front artwork I'm not as impressed with compared to back and inside artwork but I'm sure in hand will look lot better

Like to see some sample in hand photos of the steelbook first before the group buys goes live
I expect this will be June release or later as that would be 3 months after the WWA steelbook release

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
I'm not a fan of the front artwork
SAME HERE:thumbs: don't like it much.

Back and Inside artwork looks great
The front artwork I'm not as impressed with compared to back and inside artwork but I'm sure in hand will look lot better

Like to see some sample in hand photos of the steelbook first before the group buys goes live
I expect this will be June release or later as that would be 3 months after the WWA steelbook release
:thumbs:Totally Agreed on the inside and back art :oohyeah:, maybe the face will be on the lenti or slip:watch::dunno:

I agree. If Strange's face wasn't covered up, I would like much better.

The character face should be seen.
Yeah totally right, we need that, hear US now, make that change, The front art is too crowded.:mad:
OR
:naughty::whistle:Increase the same circle size(with faces) and include Dr. Strange inside in the middle :cool: