harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So i get a new 1-click Box and Double-Lenti Box... No Steelbook since there are no spare ones (low print run...) :banghead:

Instead i get a $10 refund for this (pic doesnt show it that good tbh, dent almost goes to the middle)

View attachment 333969

So i pay $59 for an empty Slipbox :rofl: ... or since i have to open my 1/4-slip, its $106 for the double lenti (and no more 1/4-slip obviously, free room for Part2 i guess)

Dont get me wrong, new Box is great (thx to cooey again) but how you can not have any spare Steelbooks for damaged/lost ones is beyond me and the $10 is a joke

Alright i have to take everything back. Got a replacement yesterday with Box, Slip AND Steelbook :woot:
Asked @cooey for an update already, since there was no information at all.. nice little suprise :happy:

IMG_4796.JPG

Shame i opened my 1/4-slip already, but anyways Blufans :drool: and thx @cooey :thumbs:

Alright i have to take everything back. Got a replacement yesterday with Box, Slip AND Steelbook :woot:
Asked @cooey for an update already, since there was no information at all.. nice little suprise :happy:

View attachment 345849

Shame i opened my 1/4-slip already, but anyways Blufans :drool: and thx @cooey :thumbs:

I did update you, I gave you the tracking number for the replacements a couple of weeks ago.....

Reactions: sis3
So I decided to see what the fuss was all about and thought I'll hunt for this (even though I had no interest to begin with :giggle:) just to keep this hobby fun. For once I will agree with @Actarus this is a beautiful package! Without a doubt this is Blufan's greatest box set by far. Gorgeous :happy:

Many thanks for @kevin890725 for the trade.

It sits nicely on my shelves. The middle gap is for Beauty and the Beast box set. I got some space for the The Last Jedi, even thought it sucked :hilarious:

Really impressed with Blufans. I know I'm late, but the curiosity is good enough for me to join the party :thumbs:

IMG_9632.jpg
IMG_9633.jpg
IMG_9634.jpg

So I decided to see what the fuss was all about and thought I'll hunt for this (even though I had no interest to begin with :giggle:) just to keep this hobby fun. For once I will agree with @Actarus this is a beautiful package! Without a doubt this is Blufan's greatest box set by far. Gorgeous :happy:

Many thanks for @kevin890725 for the trade.

It sits nicely on my shelves. The middle gap is for Beauty and the Beast box set. I got some space for the The Last Jedi, even thought it sucked :hilarious:

Really impressed with Blufans. I know I'm late, but the curiosity is good enough for me to join the party :thumbs:

View attachment 370878

lol for once :rofl:

Glad you grabbed this beauty Mate, indeed Best 1-Click from Blufans :thumbs: All editions are very Classy :oohyeah: ...and the Steelbook is Absolutely Superb !!!

My 2 All Time Favorite Packages (Boxsets), are Dr. Strange Blufans and Wonder Woman HDzeta :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and sunnyx
lol for once :rofl:

Glad you grabbed this beauty Mate, indeed Best 1-Click from Blufans :thumbs: All editions are very Classy :oohyeah:

My 2 All Time Favorite Packages (Boxsets), are Dr. Strange Blufans and Wonder Woman HDzeta :drool:

Just the once ;) I be a fool not to :LOL:

I think with Zeta's it has got to be a showdown with Wonder Woman vs Sucker Punch. They are both very classy indeed. :kiss:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Just the once ;) I be a fool not to :LOL:

I think with Zeta's it has got to be a showdown with Wonder Woman vs Sucker Punch. They are both very classy indeed. :kiss:

lol :rofl:

Yes that WW HDzeta Boxset is Sick :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Manta needs to start following this Trend of having Different Bonus Items for each editions, so they complement each other very well in a Boxset.
No redundancy !

EDIT: Did you Open your Boxset ??? You Need to do so !!! :p

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
lol :rofl:

Yes that WW HDzeta Boxset is Sick :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Manta needs to start following this Trend of having Different Bonus Items for each editions, so they complement each other very well in a Boxset.
No redundancy !

EDIT: Did you Open your Boxset ??? You Need to do so !!! :p

All my box sets are sealed :p Every single FAC maniac and hardbox sealed as well. I know, it's just an OCD thing with me. I get more of a kick and buzz when it's sealed, as described by @rschiks If I need to open the box set I will have to buy another :rofl: or a separate single release to rip open.

I just wait for your photos and pretend it's me opening them :wacky:

All my box sets are sealed :p Every single FAC maniac and hardbox sealed as well. I know, it's just an OCD thing with me. I get more of a kick and buzz when it's sealed, as described by @rschiks If I need to open the box set I will have to buy another :rofl: or a separate single release to rip open.

I just wait for your photos and pretend it's me opening them :wacky:

Haha, but you don't open anything do you??? Bit like Simon @Sigill :p
Most of my single editions are opened. I have a mixture of sealed / opened OCDness in me, so I can understand the sealed vs opened debate.

yes, everything in my collection is sealed.

I do understand as I used to keep all my editions sealed, but since I started opening them I enjoy so much more this Hobby.
Looking back on it, I was missing out so much by keeping everything sealed.

I do have still some OCDness in me ...I often have double for my Opened copies ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill