Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 6, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: This steelbook has the title on the spine.

11355402-2804450968512937.jpg

11355402-2124450968749505.jpg
11355402-4354450969197693.jpg
11355402-6484450968333585.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also.. We messaged our Disney/Marvel account manager today and here's the quote:

"The UK (Zavvi) version will have the title treatment on the spine, we’ve seen a photo from our warehouse this morning from that confirms this."

Hope this all helps! :)
Big Z
Instead of these gifs any chance you could show us the warehouse pic?

Hello all!

So.. Everything we've had through from Disney/Marvel has confirmed the title on the spine and this was communicated as far back as October 25th with the initial announcement.
Marvel's official social accounts have posted images showing that the #ZavviExclusive Doctor Strange 3D SteelBook does come with the title on the spine! See below:

mMRrYzO.jpg

Also.. We messaged our Disney/Marvel account manager today and here's the quote:

"The UK (Zavvi) version will have the title treatment on the spine, we’ve seen a photo from our warehouse this morning from that confirms this."

Big Z
Welcome @zavvi

Me after this:
7qIYMrT.gif

@Wreck

Wtf

Zavvi is now on HDN and They referred to themselves as Big Z! :LOL::hilarious:

This is definately a Strange thread

Some hilarious posts too

They're NOT the home of steelbooks :rofl:

More like the dumping ground of steelbooks

They are basically a vessel for price drops with some decent releases here and there

no its virkia hes got fed up with not being listened to anymore so hes now opened a new hdn account named zavvi :naughty::D

basil :LOL:

Post of the year (so far) goes to the Man @Basil

F*cking hilarious

Hey taher

So.. yes! There will be another chance to grab it, we don't have a solid date for that at this time. We'll try and give everyone a heads up before hand :)
(Basically, once all the pre-orders have shipped, cancellations & fraud orders sorted out, we'll know how many we'll have left!)

Am I missing something? Where was this answered?

• Thanks
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Welcome @zavvi

Thank you for taking the time to participate here vocally, and while you may not be able to answer everyone's questions its good to know you'll be able to answer many!

Some folks will lighten up over time. ;)

I appreciate you releasing some titles in SteelBook that other retailers wouldn't dare attempt.

Hello all!

So.. Everything we've had through from Disney/Marvel has confirmed the title on the spine and this was communicated as far back as October 25th with the initial announcement.
Marvel's official social accounts have posted images showing that the #ZavviExclusive Doctor Strange 3D SteelBook does come with the title on the spine! See below:

mMRrYzO.jpg

Big Z
edloo.gif

Yup, it's a laugh riot, unfortunate timing on my part and ironic in the extreme . . . my suggestion of a day or so ago that we should thank Zavvi for arranging with Disney to have titles on their steelbooks for the U.K. collector to be met by abusive comments at the temerity of such a suggestion. Now, a mere day later, Zavvi appears here only for everybody to thank them. LOL indeed.
You don't have to have a thick skin to post here but if you do it helps :)

Reactions: zavvi
Yup, it's a laugh riot, unfortunate timing on my part and ironic in the extreme . . . my suggestion of a day or so ago that we should thank Zavvi for arranging with Disney to have titles on their steelbooks for the U.K. collector to be met by abusive comments at the temerity of such a suggestion. Now, a mere day later, Zavvi appears here only for everybody to thank them. LOL indeed.
You don't have to have a thick skin to post here but if you do it helps :)

We love you really. ;)