Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 6, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: This steelbook has the title on the spine.

11355402-2804450968512937.jpg

11355402-2124450968749505.jpg
11355402-4354450969197693.jpg
11355402-6484450968333585.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Already have my Canadian edition here, still sealed... will wait to receive this one before deciding which one to keep... 6$ CAD more for the Zavvi edition to have a title on the spine AND embossing in the back would be a definitive winner for me!

Mine says dispatched yet due 10-13th march. @zavvi is this a mistake?
That's just the estimated delivery date
Zavvi put this in most emails a estimated delivery date from 1 week to 2 weeks depending on your location

Your actual delivery date most times is the usual delivery time it takes for your orders to arrive

Last edited:
That's just the estimated delivery date
Zavvi put this in most emails a estimated delivery date from 1 week to 2 weeks depending on your location

Your actual delivery date most times is the usual delivery time it takes for your orders to arrive

Just to say, a few people have received this message. We're looking into it :)

If you've received this - Please check your order on the account page to see if it says the same thing!

Last edited:
Reactions: paulboland
Already have my Canadian edition here, still sealed... will wait to receive this one before deciding which one to keep... 6$ CAD more for the Zavvi edition to have a title on the spine AND embossing in the back would be a definitive winner for me!
Same International steelbook with the only embossing on the back (on all units) being the embellishments around the frame . . . and of course the different spine plates for the U.K.

I totally ignore the long delivery estimate...Usually takes 2-4 days for UK delivery
Me also I always ignore the estimated delivery dates listed in the despatch emails
Nothing has changed compared to previous despatch emails they all have been 1 or 2 weeks estimated delivery period depending on your location
UK they been 1 week or a bit longer and Ireland 2 weeks estimated due by date

The despatch emails now show estimated date more prominently compared to before at the start of the email

My Despatch email has
Your order has been dispatched and will be with you shortly!

Delivery is estimated between
Wed 15 Mar - Thu 16 Mar
That's normal all my despatch emails are estimated within 2 weeks for all previous orders with standard delivery as I live in Ireland
Only time it's different is when it's sent by tracked delivery

Most orders actual delivery time arrive in 4-7 days so I Ignore the estimated date listed in the despatch emails

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL