harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like this maybe out first before the WWA Kimchi. Disney/Marvel Korea seems to be fussy as it happened w/Civil War NC that affected its sales.
Kimchidvd recently though have just dropped beauty shots with the pre-order and release following in weeks. We could have kimchidvd's in hand in a month in theory. Either way, I'm in no rush

Can't wait to see the lentis, hopefully I prefer the double because they are cool editons

So Kevin has mentioned on the other site that there will be a single lenti edition, a double lenti edition and a 1/4 slip edition. From what he said it looks like the 1/4 slip will only be available with the 1click. No fullslip planned for this release.

Knew they do that, ah well 1 click it is

I wasn't going to bother with this as I only found the film mediocre and I already have the Zavvi steelbook.

But upon seeing those in hand pics, I think I'm going to have to jump in on it...... :banghead:

That's a shame as I was thinking about putting the 3 I have out on display but needed a couple more to complete the look :(