harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be interesting to see the Kimchi lenti and this double lenti side by side to compare since they're almost the same image. Great video!

Of course the steelbook looks incredible, love the heavy gloss and those colors are :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
hhmmm starting to get a bad feeling on this last track event was leave shanghai airport on sunday night here we are thurs morning and no track update to say recieved uk end, i know we had bank holiday but you would have thought by now would have cleared any back log.

also praying for no football monsters on this one like a lot had on last one :(

basil :thumbs:

Received the double lenti. Looks awful. There is zero depth and it looks blurry. Steelbook is dull streaky matte finish. :naughty:
I will take both of your 1-clicks of this blufans for cheap, so that you do not suffer. And the double lenti too... You were so successful in GBs at different places.

hhmmm starting to get a bad feeling on this last track event was leave shanghai airport on sunday night here we are thurs morning and no track update to say recieved uk end, i know we had bank holiday but you would have thought by now would have cleared any back log.

also praying for no football monsters on this one like a lot had on last one :(

basil :thumbs:
Mine's had no movement since the Sunday as well, has been unable to update tracking for last few days either. Hope it gets sorted soon!

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil