Montreal
Release date: February 28, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CDN $32.99
Notes: 2D only. English or Bilingual editions

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited:
The same steelbook sold out at Zavvi, same available on amazon.de, and will be sold in other places. Maybe even better, with a title on the spine.
But I personally am skipping all of them what I call now 'barebones' steelbooks, because we all know at least a couple 'exclusives' will be released using this same steel, but with booklets and cards, etc. And we all will line up to buy them.
So what's the point in this release, just 'fuhgeddaboutit', ignore it, be strong, less double dipping eventually.

P.S. Of course no group buy is needed for such a non-exclusive 'exclusive'.:cool:

Maybe a lot of people don't want to pay double the price for a bit of extra paper so they are fine with the standard release :wtf:

I'm getting worried right now seeing that BB USA and BB Canada seems both to have the same artwork WITHOUT the title on the spine and the ROW seems to... now that we've lost our WEA from Future Shop, if we loose our spine title,, our Canadian steelbook market will officially be dead....

Good thing @zesty went all in for our rescue with his incredible slipcovers...
It's like Russian Roulette..this will be wasted unless we get 'bossing and ROW won't..

Maybe a lot of people don't want to pay double the price for a bit of extra paper so they are fine with the standard release :wtf:

Yeah, I've thought about that, but that's true only for people living in Canada. Looking at the group buy price, with all the +$2, +$3, +tax, +paypal fees, +packing fees, plus shipping, that "standard" release is going to cost about the same $60 as the most expensive exclusive shipped directly. So... ;)

For example I've just ordered the Manta Lab release of Miss Peregrine's for $56 shipped.

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
anyone else having an isuse pre-ordering?
Keep getting an error that it can't be shipped.
Had this with issue with another steel before.

Has anyone been able to checkout with this yet? I keep getting the same "can't be shipped" error. It happens on the regular release, too.