Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-02) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck on the Ninja Shop Box Set - Double Lenti

53396538243_09a5d54250_k.jpg53396538238_9b088f7179_k.jpg53396663429_76d680e77a_k.jpg53396663434_29eb4767b2_k.jpgIMG_4775.jpeg

Last edited:
Like what Blufans have put together here, SL the weakest - if they're going to reuse the same art that's on the box would have preferred for the slip to be the image in its original form but as it is on the box something completely different would have been even better

Happy to OC this one though

Like what Blufans have put together here, SL the weakest - if they're going to reuse the same art that's on the box would have preferred for the slip to be the image in its original form but as it is on the box something completely different would have been even better

Happy to OC this one though
Will sell the single lenti and add the manta comic edition in the one click box.

Only in for steelbook so i'll just go with cheapest :)
Definitely winner. Thank god i waited for BF and didn't buy ML xD.

Pretty sure they mean the local Chinese price.

No one ever thought to themselves why we all pay the same around the world with shipping included? When shipping costs all around the world differ. Because anywhere between $10-$25 (ish) in that price has to be accounted for everyone’s shipping. So I’m assuming Chinese collectors don’t pay that price for blu fans editions...

Don’t they also use some kind of Chinese eBay alternate to order from too? I remember reading that once