Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-02) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck on the Ninja Shop Box Set - Double Lenti

53396538243_09a5d54250_k.jpg53396538238_9b088f7179_k.jpg53396663429_76d680e77a_k.jpg53396663434_29eb4767b2_k.jpgIMG_4775.jpeg

Last edited:
what makes you think its on the PET?
they all go exactly to the edges of the OC box
They may be on the box, hard to tell. All the recent blufans OCs have had something on the PET to accentuate the box design though, and that's the only thing I can see, so I just assumed.

Received my DL today too. Pleasant surprise, didn’t even realise it had shipped. The back is insanely sharp.

The booklet is great by the way. Actual proper shots of action and decent visuals. Unlike mantas Far from home which also arrived. Why do they always pick boring images

Reactions: samdavies
I knew something coming from China as I have received the tracking number in my post office app, but didnt know which one of those three BP 1 - 3 it will be, now we know :)

Looks great btw
Unlike mantas Far from home which also arrived. Why do they always pick boring images

Because of people in the team :). Blufans always seems to have artists with better articstic feelings.....artworks chosen, how is it put together etc...From Blufans I feel there is something more, something unique, something above average. From Manta nowadays I feel just machine mediocrity....just effortlessly choose some art, slap it together and shove it to a production. Boring.

Blufans!

Reactions: Flloydo
I knew something coming from China as I have received the tracking number in my post office app, but didnt know which one of those three BP 1 - 3 it will be, now we know :)

Looks great btw

Because of people in the team :). Blufans always seems to have artists with better articstic feelings.....artworks chosen, how is it put together etc...From Blufans I feel there is something more, something unique, something above average. From Manta nowadays I feel just machine mediocrity....just effortlessly choose some art, slap it together and shove it to a production. Boring.

Blufans!

Daisy Johnson Marvel GIF by ABC Network

:naughty:

That looks fantastic tbf. Really wish I'd never bothered with manta lol others in the UK received their OC today, hopefully mine will turn up tomorrow. Wales usually takes a day more.

Looks great btw

Blufans!
And the quality on the steelbook finish is just not what they used to, it’s been 3 recent steelbooks I requested replacements coz they got damaged in one or another way….