Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-02) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck on the Ninja Shop Box Set - Double Lenti

53396538243_09a5d54250_k.jpg53396538238_9b088f7179_k.jpg53396663429_76d680e77a_k.jpg53396663434_29eb4767b2_k.jpgIMG_4775.jpeg

Last edited:
And the quality on the steelbook finish is just not what they used to, it’s been 3 recent steelbooks I requested replacements coz they got damaged in one or another way….
Oh yeah, what kind of damage, did you happen to make a photo?

All DL addresses have been submitted. (days ago)

CNY likely hold up shipping. I'll upload tracking when I have them, but all moving a long well. fyi

Reactions: Dirk69 and RobZone
Oh wow that single lenti is great too. But I need that full slip!

Kinda regret not OCing now. But it has made me more excited for the guardians 3 OC which I have gone for

Got my OC tracking (not from here), and it seems like it was in a later batch than some others. Only reached the airline on the 12th, so may get it next week, if I'm lucky.

This the same video as before? Just came up on the timeline 3 mins ago. And the one above says it’s not available

No, that's a more pro unboxing from bluray archive. Yeah the link to other one was only valid for a few days, I only uploaded to a temporary hosting site.

OC arrived today, and I'm really impressed with it. Beautiful box and steel. Really like the DL and FS too. Decent amount of extras as well. Only thing I'm not that fussed on is the SL, mainly for the art used, but it's still nice in hand.