Does anybody drink Bourbon?

Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
I was sent this website from a good buddy of mine. I signed up for it and now I am now called an Ambassador for Makers Mark Bourbon. It did not cost me a cent to join. And it's actually pretty cool. They sent me this free kit today. By the way I am not selling anything. I just thought this would be pretty cool to have laying around the Man Cave.

This is the embossed folder that holds everything
attachment.php

This shows what comes in the folders
attachment.php

This is the actual Certificate showing I have a batch named after me. This would be really cool framed for the Man Cave. It does have a real wax seal so the print would have to be recessed.
attachment.php

And last but not least, the buisness cards with my name on it, that I can hand out to all my buds.
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0073.jpg
    DSCN0073.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 186
  • DSCN0075.jpg
    DSCN0075.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 183
  • DSCN0074.jpg
    DSCN0074.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 192
  • DSCN0077.jpg
    DSCN0077.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
I don't know yet John, I only signed up like 2 months ago. They also sent me 2 really nice glasses. And they say that the aging process is like a child, each ones progresses differently. But it should be ready in 5-6 years. The Certificate is really cool,it's not done on cheap paper, so it will look real nice when I get it framed. And I guess they send you stuff like once a month. Like I said it's free, so I am not out anything.

http://www.makersmark.com/age-verification

I know Crown does something like this, but they don't send you anything cool like this.

I would assume that you could buy from your barrel. You'll probably have the first shot at it. You could probably buy the empty barrel too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricker
that is pretty cool.

i do drink bourbon occasionally, and makers mark is solid. usually if i buy a middle-tier brand of bourbon (highest end for what i can afford tho, haha), i choose buffalo trace over MM. but having the opp to buy bourbon from a barrel named after you? thats BALLIN :scat: :D

I got bought a bottle of makers mark for a birthday, it's really smooth.
have not looked back since

may have to look up getting barrel named for me.

I don't know yet John, I only signed up like 2 months ago. They also sent me 2 really nice glasses. And they say that the aging process is like a child, each ones progresses differently. But it should be ready in 5-6 years. The Certificate is really cool,it's not done on cheap paper, so it will look real nice when I get it framed. And I guess they send you stuff like once a month. Like I said it's free, so I am not out anything.

http://www.makersmark.com/age-verification

The ambassador program is really cool. I've been one for years. Every Christmas they send you some neat stuff. Two years ago they sent me an ice ball mold and the next year a sweater for your bottle.:D

MakersIceBalls.jpg

MakersSweater.jpg

Damn Rick! Your always getting free **** and winning lotteries bro. EEK! Lucky bastard. :hilarious:

I like Bourbon, I actually like it better than straight up Whisky. My favorite is Blanton's Original Single Barrel Bourbon. It's really good and after a hard day at work it's nice to sit back have a drink of this.

blanton-s-gold-edition-8-yo-single-barrel-kentucky-bourbon-whiskey-70cl-51-5-abv.jpg

I prefer the Gold Edition but if there out I just get the regular.

2307.jpg