Horror-Scream Factory CE Dog Soldiers (Blu-ray with Slipcover) [USA]

vläd

Premium Supporter
Mar 14, 2010
S.W. Desert USA
Dog Soldiers Preorder is now up at Amazon

soldiers-snaps.jpg

Scream Factory has announced two titles to get the Scream Collector's treatment in 2014. From Scream's Facebook page...

"**SURPRISE SATURDAY TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT!!**

Two Werewolf Cult Favorites - 2000's GINGER SNAPS and 2002's DOG SOLDIERS - will be coming to Scream Factory as Collector's Editions in the Summer of 2014! Deal was just signed recently.
"

Hopefully Dog Soldiers will get some much needed attention to the transfer. The current blu-ray is not all that great.

Attachments

• Scream.jpg
    Scream.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Hate that cover art for Dog Soldiers, but I'm guessing the original poster art will be on the other side

Scream Factory Importing

I'm looking to import around 5 titles from Scream Factory
Does anybody know how I go about this as they don't ship to the UK
Are there any UK retailers on line..
Any help would be appreciated..

Bad news from SHOUT!....

“Sorry guys but there’s been a change of plans for our upcoming Collector’s Edition release of DOG SOLDIERS that we need to make you aware of… Due to unforeseen issues on clear ownership of the rights, we are forced to move the title off of its planned August 26th release.”

“Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to work out a solution to bring this back into our scary fold, but as of now, the street date is undetermined and there is a strong possibility of it moving to early 2015. As always, we will keep you guys posted on any developments. Our apologies again.“

$21-95 for Ginger Snaps!!! The DVDs are going for couple of quid on fleabay.

I hope not, but it might have the American colour timing as well.

If anyone has't seen the original Canadian or Uk ones, the colour timing is much cooler and natural. The American DVD is much warmer and less natural.

Nice to see from the back of the slip that Emily Perkins has provided a new interview; sadly Katharine Isabelle must think she's risen above this now (despite having done squat since), and is conspicuous by her absence in the new material !
Either that, or her phallus of an agent advised against it!

Last edited: