Dredd (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #50) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 28, 2016 (Standard) - November 28, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2 - FAC Edition #3 - FAC Edition #4
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) 899 CZK (Edition 1) - 1,099 CZK (Edition 2) - 2,199 CZK (Edition 3) - 899 CZK (Edition 4)
Notes: E1 1001 copies - E2 751 copies - E3 HardBox (E1+E2) 701 copies
HDN Group buys: E1 Edition only - E2 Edition only - E3 Edition - Hardbox - E4 Edition - E5 Edition (Scanavo Case)

Full Slip Scanavo Case release thread HERE

14500618_1121726877944287_8995416052392451215_o.jpg 14615697_1124417451008563_5818685714201523935_o.jpg e4 large.jpg 14711185_1126890000761308_6279040377028082339_o.jpg
dreedd.jpg dredd.jpg
Dredd_front_cz_emboss.jpg Dredd_front_cz.jpg dredd_inside.jpg
12226534_1222959997720552_994042168_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree with the majority here in regards to the lenti image.
Hey all,

Given all the changes that have occurred since the GB was opened over a year ago (members changing their mind since, others no longer active etc...), add to that the fact that there are now 3 editions instead of 1... Some may no longer want their slot and none of us wants to see Karel ending up with unpaid copies.

Therefore, Karel, Martin, and I see it best to lock the old group buy thread and start fresh.

Keeping the old GB and having members switch between one GB and the other will simply be a logistical nightmare at this point given the volume of GBs currently being handled by the guys and it's simply an unnecessary hassle.

Other details have changed since, such as shipping rates, combining rules and simply updating the OP of the existing GB might go unnoticed by some and we know where that will lead later.

There will be enough copies of this edition to go around so no one needs to worry about missing out.

Thanks.

That makes sense. In fact that's just what I wanted to know. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN and harry
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry
They have to use 3D models for the extra depth, easy with Deadpool, not so easy with someones face! They should have at least done the pose similar to the inside of the steelbook where he is holding the gun up and could have used it to patially cover his face....duno might have been better!

I understand that this has to be done, Karel and Martin have had so many releases to deal with lately. I for one am still a bit miffed by this as if the group buy goes live with only an hours notice as seems to be happening recently, and while people are at work, again a common thing, then those who joined the original GB will loose out, especially if they wanted in on the E3 box like myself.

I still think those who joined the original GB and want an E3 box should be allowed to reserve this as we have waited a year for this release, and this will be much more limited than E1 and E2!! What do you think guys? @Danzigg1979 @Steelselecta @Scary Hair @Actarus @Apollon ?
On the fence on this one mate to be honest. I think because it's been so long since the original GB, with all the changes etc, this would be a NIGHTMARE for Karel & Martin. So I have to agree with @Apollon on this, would be very unfair on the guys to have to go through all of that and sort, and i have no doubt that some on here will confuse matters for them with change requests etc.
But I do understand the disappointment for some also, especially the E3 edition, which we haven't seen yet anyway, but is more limited.
As @rj531 said, in Martin & Karel we trust. I think they will do their upmost to ensure everyone is all right in the end, and dont worry, I'm sure the tag machines @harry & @Actarus will keep every ninja in mind :thumbs:

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag @Maximus15 not sure on the image might be clearer with the beauty shot, just read though Hitman BB is next week then the week after Dredd.

As for locking the thread/swapping your choice, anything to make Karel's and Martins life easier and avoid risk of having unwanted copies, I'm sure there will be plenty in the GB to go around.(don't know who said it but yes to an unnumbered version)

@Apollon what will we have to look forward to after Dredd's released.:(

I might get lynched for this, but I'm hoping they change the Fullslip design, I've gone right off it over the time it was first announced. It looked great a first, but now I'm not too sure, looks quite meh to me. But you never know, some good embossing and gloss on the slip might smash it. We'll see I suppose.

Last edited: