Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here's your update. From what I'm told no official live date yet but it's not happening this week. So those who got their tighty whities in a bunch for continuing to have to check this "dredd thread" .... see ya in this thread next week and I'll try to get another update.

At least it is a bit better than the overrated Mondo artworks with a small image on the back, Steelbook logo that ruins the spine and somewhat rehash of the front artwork on the inside. [emoji33]
Agree with you there fella. Might cannibalise this and put the backplate and spine of this with the front plate of the Mondo steelbook to get the best of both!

Still trying to convince myself if I should get this

I love the film

I like the art

This is most likely going to be our only chance for a Dredd steelbook in the UK

However that 3D is bugging me.

Reactions: Ashisarobot
Guys I think we have a new enemy in the war against crap steelbooks. It's called the "let's just copy the outside art and stick it on the inside as well 'cos we have less work to do that way" method (patent pending), and it's happening to a lot of steelbooks near you:

Dredd
The Departed
Gangs of New York
A History of Violence
Lockout

(All of these have the same annoying inside art problem, but there will probably be more)

As if we don't have enough to moan about with steelbooks they start another unwanted trend.... :angry::banghead::mad:

Guys I think we have a new enemy in the war against crap steelbooks. It's called the "let's just copy the outside art and stick it on the inside as well 'cos we have less work to do that way" method (patent pending), and it's happening to a lot of steelbooks near you:

Dredd
The Departed
Gangs of New York
A History of Violence
Lockout

(All of these have the same annoying inside art problem, but there will probably be more)

As if we don't have enough to moan about with steelbooks they start another unwanted trend.... :angry::banghead::mad:

You can add The Crow to that list too.

You'd think, after all the years Entertainment in Video have been going, that they'd be able to produce some sort of competent artwork on their releases by now. It seems not. From the early days of retail VHS where they simply use to shrink the rental cover (thus making the spines too thin) and add a stupid banner at the top to their recent DVD output. Not to mention their shoddy transfers and aspect ratios being wrong on some releases.

Dredd
The Departed
Gangs of New York
A History of Violence
Lockout

735.gif

Reactions: levi
I've got to admit, inside art in steelbooks I'm not very bothered about as the plastic casing inside, does ruin it somewhat so I don't get overly excited about it. BUT what EIV are doing with their recent releases is taking the mick!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431367710.501090.jpg