Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, 100% in on this. I hope they go bold and simple on the cover art. I can't get enough of this and The Raid. The "dudes going through apartment complexes killing people" genre is amazing.

i just want a replica of the japanese one. new art is risky, especially as some of the art on these steels going around at the moment is terrible. it literally is the difference between buy or no buy.

Take away everything but Dredd and the Mega-City One backdrop and it'd look okay (only okay though) - but that's a bit too busy looking for my liking. All you really need is Dredd on the cover.

Already have the UK amaray, the Japanese SteelBook, the French tin and now waiting on the Dutch MetalPak so this is a no-brainer!!
rock.gif

When I saw this I thought OhMyGod.

And that doesn't happen very often.

Much like Ronnie, I have the US amaray, Japanese steelbook, French tin and I'm waiting on the Dutch Metalpak too.

I really hope zavvi don't make a mess of this (thinking 'How To Train Your Dragon' sized mess).

I've been waiting for a UK Dredd steelbook announcement, I'm glad I held off getting the Japanese version. So this and The Incredibles are the ones I'll be getting from these recent announcements.

And yeah also hoping for a UK Blade Trilogy/separate steelbooks.