amazon.fr

91puH7GqEFL._AA1500_.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 484
Last edited by a moderator:
or just do both? Get the FNAC keep it sealed and then open up and enjoy the amazon.fr one! :)

Maybe I missed it...there are no forced french subs, right?

I have my order in with Amazon. Would love to get the FNAC exclusive version, but €51 shipped with a nominal tip is pretty expensive. Plus not having to pay VAT is great.

this arrived this morning.:oohyeah:
G1 jumbo, embossed logo to front, clean rear artwork with info sheet, 24 page booklet, 3 disc digipack!! NO FORCED SUBS!!
i know this disappointed a lot of people, due to the lack of steelbook treatment, but i have to say, this is a beauty!! £27 delivered, can't go wrong! you get a lot for your money with this release. my first jumbo, very happy!!:oohyeah:

This looks great, it seems that the digipacks inside do get a little bashed up though on the edges. Is it just rattling around loose in the case.

my tin had some very light scratching or scuffing on the back cover on the right hand side, not really noticeable at all.

The digibook fits in the tin rather nicely, but my copy did get banged up in transit. Wish they would have put some additional packaging or padding on the inside of the tin.

I love the edition though.

So, tomorrow I might be able to attend here a Q&A and signing session of John Wagner, creator of Judge Dredd and thought, since he supervised the movie as well, to bring this to sign.

Where should he sign though?

Any thoughts?

If I make it of course.

So, tomorrow I might be able to attend here a Q&A and signing session of John Wagner, creator of Judge Dredd and thought, since he supervised the movie as well, to bring this to sign.

Where should he sign though?

Any thoughts?

If I make it of course.

get him to sign it on the white smoke just to the right of Dredd's leg. It'll look amazing and not distract from the imperious figure of Dredd!

Reactions: tonybsg
Ok, I just got back from the Q&A and Signing session. He had indeed a consulting role in the movie and was very happy to sign it.

However, he started signing it while we were talking about Alex Garland I think, before I had the chance to show him where I wanted to sign it.

Unfortunately, part of his sig are in Dredd's face! But it's ok, I'm happy that I have it signed. :)