amazon.fr

91puH7GqEFL._AA1500_.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 484
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice tin, so these are bigger than a Metal Pak, correct? Have not been following this, but enjoyed the flick, so I am jumping in now to investigate:)

Nice tin, so these are bigger than a Metal Pak, correct? Have not been following this, but enjoyed the flick, so I am jumping in now to investigate:)

Yeah DB, it's about the thickness of 1 and a half Steelbooks. It is very tall though, bigger than a G1 but the quality is very nice. It feels sturdy and is heavy.

The main reason I've bought it is because it's the best version of the film. Unlike the UK one, this has a separate disc for the 3D and a separate disc for the 2D. The UK and US discs get a bashing for losing quality, especially in the 2D version whereas this one gets a lot of praise. Same for the audio also

This is supposedly due to be delivered today at my work place! Super quick delivery from Amazon.fr

The main reason I've bought it is because it's the best version of the film. Unlike the UK one, this has a separate disc for the 3D and a separate disc for the 2D. The UK and US discs get a bashing for losing quality, especially in the 2D version whereas this one gets a lot of praise. Same for the audio also

Just watched my UK rental 2/3D combo disc...Totally agree, this sucks 2D quality wise when comparing with the picture quality of the same scenes in the "extras". Audio is very good though.

Reactions: cooey