Mediabook Drive (Blu-ray Mediabook) (Pretz-Media Exclusive) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Cover A - Cover B - Cover C (Pre-order July 19 at 8 PM MESZ)
Group buy: Cover A - Cover B - Cover C - One Click
Price: €29.99 (Cover A & B) - €39.99 (Cover C) - €119.99 (One Click)
Note: Cover A (999 Pcs) - Cover B (777 Pcs) - Cover C (888 Pcs) - One Click (333 Pcs)

Cover A | Cover B | Cover C | One Click
A.jpg B.jpg C.jpg 22051208_1119736001490931_751009882646959584_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't look like it'll be revealed before po time. Either way though, I'm easy about it. Got a feeling it will impress.
Is that considered normal practise with these types of releases then? Just curious... And no doubt, really hope it impresses :thumbs: Saying that, I didn't even know the One Click came with a gift box when I ordered :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Is that considered normal practise with these types of releases then? Just curious... And no doubt, really hope it impresses :thumbs: Saying that, I didn't even know the One Click came with a gift box when I ordered :rofl:

Don't know mate. Not sure they have done it this way before either, adding a special box for the one click?

@Engelskind @TheCollector86 @SteelCollz

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Nice. :coffee:

@Jaxxx

I wanted to close it yesterday at 8PM Austrian Time. But I was too busy yesterday - so the GB closes NOW.

I ordered one copy of each: A, B, and C yesterday from your group buy paid. It said you would combine shipping for people that bought multiple copies. I obviously wanted a 1-Click but you only could get so many. If you are able to get any more one-clicks please put me down for one.
Even if I just get type A, B, and C as separates without the box I'm very grateful so Thank You!

I still ever got an answer from anyone on the thread. It seems like U.S. residents cannot purchase from the website, does anyone know for sure?

I'd still be freaking out! :ohno: Has there been any notice on social media to say pre-order time has changed otherwise?? :cautious:

Posted 20 mins ago.

"
We were expecting a big rush, but not with such an extreme. Please have patience on it until you can complete your order.

We will reduce the number of pieces and make a further start for all the problems.

We are working on"

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mickle_89
"We will reduce the number of pieces and make a further start for all the problems."

Not entirely sure what that means. ;)

Posted 20 mins ago.

"
We were expecting a big rush, but not with such an extreme. Please have patience on it until you can complete your order.

We will reduce the number of pieces and make a further start for all the problems.

We are working on"
"We will reduce the number of pieces and make a further start for all the problems."

Not entirely sure what that means. ;)
Nor me, but basically their internet broke :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Just posted on fb. Translated from German:

Our hosting provider has assured us that the burden is not a problem, unfortunately the reality looks like we just look different.

I'm afraid I can't do anything, so i have to move the cvs start of drive. I am going to look for a server alternative tomorrow and then announce when the new appointment is or if i make a different solution.

Unfortunately, I am very sorry, but everything that is dependent on others cannot be influenced.