Slipcover Drive (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Drive (FutureShop Exclusive Packaging)

drive.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
this is my most wanted slip at the moment, trying to find it for a decent price ($50 shipped?) some of the prices on ebay are crazy

You will have a tough job finding it for that. I think it was around $35 at retail price and now with it being so rare it's getting more expensive. You are looking at $60-80 I would think now.

I'm not a BIG fan of slip covers but I like them very much, and this Drive FS edition is the best looking and most wanted by me which I would like to have in my collection. This is looking simply awesome :thumbs: and unfortunately the price for this one now is awesome too :(

Can anyone help me get this one. I have tons of other Canadian slipcovers that I would trade for it or just send cash if the price is right or cash/slipcovers for it. Just please help me. Thanks everyone.

lol. Thanks man. Didn't realize you were here as well... Don't see you round much on the other place anymore. Hows the slip collecting going these days? I assume you own this Drive beauty yes?

Yeah, HDN is my new home... I get along better with ninjas than I do trolls. :p

My slip collecting has slowed down significantly, but you better believe this beauty is in my collection! :scat:

Yeah, HDN is my new home... I get along better with ninjas than I do trolls. :p

My slip collecting has slowed down significantly, but you better believe this beauty is in my collection! :scat:

Yeah I've noticed some mods going power crazy these days over there and its turns me off. I was recommended this site by a friend so thought i'd check it out. I have time to kill at work and am always open for new deals on Slips/ Steels/ Blus. :D