Dunkirk (4K+2D SteelBook) [Japan]

Apr 19, 2016
Release Date: December 20, 2017
Purchase Link: AMAZON.JP
Price:
¥7,549

Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 9.28.15 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@Funashi Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

By the way is there any other way to get this release except amazon? I have been checking their listing almost everyday, hoping they would list it again as it sold out too quickly, but no luck.
You can try Yahoo Auctions Japan, it's like the Japanese Ebay. However, you'll need to search in japanese, so ダンケルク スチールブック (Dunkirk steelbook) and you'll need a proxy who orders for you (like FromJapan).

• Helpful Post
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I'd just forget about this steel here. Japanese re-sellers tend to have crazy prices for sold-out items that are in demand so unless you can find it for about retail, it's not worth it imo. Sellers at YAJ don't ship internationally so you need a proxy who buys/bids, receives and ships the item for you and while this is not a big deal, the costs will add up and at the end you're looking at additional 2,000 or 3,000 JPY just for fees and international shipping, probably even more.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
@goufcustom
JP steel has spot gloss finish on title and spark. NOt sure if it's the same finish as others (German, Korean version)

@KittyCat
If u interested, I can get this item at secondary market and ship overseas. Shipping cost (1 steelbook) is $10.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
received my copy from amazon.jp ...jesus just a standard envelope without any protection...glad it arrived in 1 piece..

why they changed that? last orders came in a hardbox envelope..

@tristar6 thats how I received mine. Amazon always do that for a single Blu-ray/steelbook.

At least it's better than amazon US. I bought a bunch of Blu-rays, but they threw them in a box without any cushion...

received my copy from amazon.jp ...jesus just a standard envelope without any protection...glad it arrived in 1 piece..

why they changed that? last orders came in a hardbox envelope..
did you choose order with "Add gift options"? it'd be shipped in pretty big package, mine arrived 100% with no damaged every time... well unless they changed something lately, cause i didn't order from them for quite while...

AmazonJP.jpg

@goufcustom
JP steel has spot gloss finish on title and spark. NOt sure if it's the same finish as others (German, Korean version)

@KittyCat
If u interested, I can get this item at secondary market and ship overseas. Shipping cost (1 steelbook) is $10.
Oh sorry, no, I'm good. ^^ We have the same 4K steel in Germany so I already have mine. :) I was just saying that it was probably easier (i.e. cheaper) for people to go for the German release than the Japanese. I paid 30€ for mine. I regularly use proxies and forwarding services to get stuff from Japan, but the second-hand market in Japan for these things here is even worse than Ebay which is why I don't even check the usual stores. ^^ I mean, even at Manda it's 8,000 JPY and that's just too much imo, especially if you're just getting it for the steel artwork. Of course it's a different story if you want Japanese on the J-card and the disks but then you pay quite a lot for that. ^.^

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Funashi