Apr 19, 2016
Release Date: December 20, 2017
Purchase Link: AMAZON.JP
Price:
¥7,549

Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 9.28.15 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Only available at third party sellers.

This tends to be the usual pattern (though not always - Arrival being one recent example of not coming back on normal sale as the releases date approached and past) where third party sellers inflate the price x2 or x3 or more. FF 8 and Logan followed this pattern before selling out. Then Amazon offers more copies just before it is released. Keep your eye out. I am 75 percent sure that you will see it back down to its normal (still expensive) price.

I wonder would anyone actually pay 20,000YEN (the current third sellers price) for this?

Thanks that's shame is there a master tread so I can see what steelbook are out for this and will play on my uk player.
Can't seem to get the search function to work on my phone
Afaik there was no master thread created for this title, but basically any steelbook release will play on your UK player, because WB titles are region free.

Reactions: RevJT
Brill !
The front artwork I was hoping for . . . or almost, as in less zoomed in.
Sold out atm here and in S. Korea but is certainly available in the Nordic countries - International Steelbook #2 - and is the one I'm hoping will be made available in the UK and elsewhere:-
dunkirk-steelbook-blu-ray_front_back_inside.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
@Funashi Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

By the way is there any other way to get this release except amazon? I have been checking their listing almost everyday, hoping they would list it again as it sold out too quickly, but no luck.