tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Oct. 07, 2014
ORDER: Amazon - 2D | 3D

EoT2D.png EoT3D.png

I like the cover but I hate the quotes.
Don't really understand quotes on bluray boxes. If quotes couldn't convince you to see a film at the cinema for £10 I don't see how they would convince you to buy a £20 bluray?!

Pretty cool alternative titles. Japan's "ALL YOU NEED IS KILL" and this. LIVE, DIE, REPEAT.

Though Warner has said they haven't officially retitled Edge of Tomorrow to Live, Die, Repeat, I was on the PlayStation Store last night when you can pre-order this and even on there, it's listed as Live, Die, Repeat. I personally like all of the names, though All You Need is Kill is the original title of the book that Edge is based off of.

Ok, I guess we can stretch the budget a little for this cool looking, must have Lenti.

Im planning on Double Dipping the Target steel to keep one sealed, if I can find perfect copies.

Hopefully I can grab this @ Target and be done with it. One stop deal. But oddly my Target didn't have any Godzilla 3D Lenti, so I had to do to best buy to get that. Either way its my pleasure....

Will have to be on the lookout for any other Edge exclusives ....

And suddenly THAT is the copy of Edge that I want to own most! Thanks, @Bluprint!
Ok, I guess we can stretch the budget a little for this cool looking, must have Lenti.

Im planning on Double Dipping the Target steel to keep one sealed, if I can find perfect copies.

Hopefully I can grab this @ Target and be done with it. One stop deal. But oddly my Target didn't have any Godzilla 3D Lenti, so I had to do to best buy to get that. Either way its my pleasure....

Will have to be on the lookout for any other Edge exclusives ....
@tridon I wasn't too crazy about this artwork at 1st :confused: But after seeing the video @Bluprint posted... :jawdrop: WOW! It became an instant purchase for me! :woot: Combined Lenti and Embossed Slip?! :drool: F**K YEAH! :cool:

@NoDingsNoScratches That's EXACTLY what I'll be doing! :D Getting the Target Exclusive Steel along with this SEXY Slip! :naughty:

Looks like October is gonna be another expensive month! :mad: :angry: :greedy: :( (Edge of Tomorrow, Sleeping Beauty, X-Men: DofP, American Horror Story Season 3)