Edge of Tomorrow (2D & 3D Blu-ray Slipcovers) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Oct. 07, 2014
ORDER: Amazon - 2D | 3D

EoT2D.png EoT3D.png

The bilingual text in Canada makes me weep :(.

Was thinking about importing it, but not sure if I want to be paying extra for that anymore. Still hoping someone decides to do a nice steelbook for this.

@NoDingsNoScratches Hey buddy, are you getting the Best Buy Exclusive? ;) :thumbs: I'm getting it and definitely the Target Steel and the 3D Edition! :notworthy: :drool: :woot:
View attachment 105727

popcorn2.gif

I didn't even know that BB, thanks you for the heads up, Big boi!

But.....if the only difference is 25 mins of bonus footage on the disk, Ill probably pass. Im just going in for the steel(s), and the Lenti.

BIG QUESTION: WHY does the BB have a Yellow exclusive banner??? As opposed a sticker??

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I didn't even know that BB, thanks you for the heads up, Big boi!

But.....if the only difference is 25 mins of bonus footage on the disk, Ill probably pass. Im just going in for the steel(s), and the Lenti.

BIG QUESTION: WHY does the BB have a Yellow exclusive banner??? As opposed a sticker??
I didn't think about that :dunno:... I hope the 25 minute Bonus Content is on a Disc, if it's digital then I'll pass :cool:

I'm also surprised to see a Yellow Banner instead of their usual Exclusive Sticker ;) I'll be at BB tomorrow morning to confirm! :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches