UK
Release date: October 7th, 2014
Purchase link: Edge of Tomorrow
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $27.99
Notes: no 3D

16483342.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I walked into my local Target Saturday night just to browse. Found the last steelbook of this title that they had with about 20 copies of the amaray on a shelf of $6 blu-rays (black Friday weekend special). I took it to a price scanner and it rang up $22.99. I put it down and was about to leave. An employee asked me if I needed help. I pointed to the sign that listed Edge of Tomorrow as being one of the titles available for $6 and asked if the steelbook could be purchased for that price. He said yes. I asked if I took it to the register if they would sell it to me for that price. He said, "Sure, absolutely." I went back, picked it up, took it to the register and mentioned this previous discussion with the cashier. She said, "Oh, okay," and changed the price manually to $6. So, with tax, I paid $6.36 for this underrated steelbook.:naughty:;):angel:

I walked into my local Target Saturday night just to browse. Found the last steelbook of this title that they had with about 20 copies of the amaray on a shelf of $6 blu-rays (black Friday weekend special). I took it to a price scanner and it rang up $22.99. I put it down and was about to leave. An employee asked me if I needed help. I pointed to the sign that listed Edge of Tomorrow as being one of the titles available for $6 and asked if the steelbook could be purchased for that price. He said yes. I asked if I took it to the register if they would sell it to me for that price. He said, "Sure, absolutely." I went back, picked it up, took it to the register and mentioned this previous discussion with the cashier. She said, "Oh, okay," and changed the price manually to $6. So, with tax, I paid $6.36 for this underrated steelbook.:naughty:;):angel:
Wow! So lucky!!!

sorry to bring this up! managed to get it for cheap so i couldn't resist! lol so i got it today and i like it. the mate feels all right for the type of film.......