Edge of Tomorrow - In theaters May 25, 2014

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Edge of Tomorrow (2014)

Tagline: Live, Die, Repeat

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Doug Liman[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Tom Cruise[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emily Blunt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brendan Gleeson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Paxton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jonas Armstrong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tony Way[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kick Gurry[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Franz Drameh[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dragomir Mrsic[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Charlotte Riley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Masayoshi Haneda[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Terence Maynard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Noah Taylor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lee Asquith-Coe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lara Pulver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Madeleine Mantock[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Marianne Jean-Baptiste[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Piven[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Beth Goddard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Assly Zandry[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sebastian Blunt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ronan Summers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron Romano[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Usman Akram[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bentley Kalu[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mairead McKinley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andrew Neil[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Martin Hyder[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tommy Campbell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Dutton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harry Landis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rachel Handshaw[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Martin McDougall[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anna Botting[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jane Hill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Erin Burnett[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dany Cushmaro[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Kaye[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2014-05-27[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]113[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Major Bill Cage is an officer who has never seen a day of combat when he is unceremoniously demoted and dropped into combat. Cage is killed within minutes, managing to take an alpha alien down with him. He awakens back at the beginning of the same day and is forced to fight and die again... and again - as physical contact with the alien has thrown him into a time loop.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
tpoVEYvm6qcXueZrQYJNRLXL88s.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
A soldier fighting in a war with aliens finds himself caught in a time loop of his last day in the battle, though he becomes better skilled along the way.
With: Tom Cruise, Emily Blunt, Bill Paxton and more

Trailer:
[media=youtube]LQltOdUuBXc[/media]

Attachments

• eot.jpg
    eot.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 304
Last edited by a moderator:
First look:
tom-cruise-all-you-need-is-kill1.jpg

and Official synopsis:
The story unfolds in a near future in which a hive-like alien race, called Mimics, have hit the Earth in an unrelenting assault, shredding great cities to rubble and leaving millions of human casualties in their wake. No army in the world can match the speed, brutality or seeming prescience of the weaponized Mimic fighters or their telepathic commanders. But now the world’s armies have joined forces for a last stand offensive against the alien horde, with no second chances.

Lt. Col. Bill Cage (Cruise) is an officer who has never seen a day of combat when he is unceremoniously demoted and then dropped—untrained and ill-equipped—into what amounts to little more than a suicide mission. Cage is killed within minutes, managing to take an Alpha down with him. But, impossibly, he awakens back at the beginning of the same hellish day, and is forced to fight and die again…and again. Direct physical contact with the alien has thrown him into a time loop—dooming him to live out the same brutal combat over and over.

But with each pass, Cage becomes tougher, smarter, and able to engage the Mimics with increasing skill, alongside Special Forces warrior Rita Vrataski (Blunt), who has lain waste to more Mimics than anyone on Earth. As Cage and Rita take the fight to the aliens, each repeated battle becomes an opportunity to find the key to annihilating the alien invaders and saving the Earth.

Dammit Drum! I was just about to post the trailer! :angry: :hilarious:

The story-line had my curiosity. But now the trailer has my attention! :thumbs: EEK! This looks fu**ing bad ass! :scat: Cruise and Sci-Fi! :LOL: I'm sooooo there!

Dammit Drum! I was just about to post the trailer! :angry: :hilarious:
You're aware it's "my job" as mod here to post those before anyone else!!! :hilarious:

Seriously, keep up helping me, that's MUCH appreciated!!!
Great movies coming in 2014... but 2015 is gonna be craaaaaazy!!!!

Oh and, big fan of "movie Cruise" here... not so much of "normal life Cruise"... but big one of "movie Cruise"! :hilarious:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
This looks quite intriguing. It's great to see Emily in another action/thriller-oriented film after her great job in The Adjustment Bureau. And then there's Tom Cruise. The haters can hate, but in my opinion, he ALWAYS delivers.

This looks quite intriguing. It's great to see Emily in another action/thriller-oriented film after her great job in The Adjustment Bureau. And then there's Tom Cruise. The haters can hate, but in my opinion, he ALWAYS delivers.

Hey always does, no doubt. Emily was good in Looper too. Trailers looks solid as well minus the creepy robot voice, lol.

I agree, his movies are still entertaining enough to keep me watching. And I love Emily in these kind of movies, I think she's a great actress for action movies besides the romantic comedy ones. :)

The trailer was a BLAST. I can't wait to see where the story goes!!

You're aware it's "my job" as mod here to post those before anyone else!!! :hilarious:

Seriously, keep up helping me, that's MUCH appreciated!!!
Great movies coming in 2014... but 2015 is gonna be craaaaaazy!!!!

Oh and, big fan of "movie Cruise" here... not so much of "normal life Cruise"... but big one of "movie Cruise"! :hilarious:

I'm glad I can help out around here! :thumbs: I do my best to contribute to this awesome thread! You're right Drum, 2014 is gonna be a great year, but 2015 is gonna be fu**ing CRAZY! EEK!

Same here :hilarious:... I've never been a fan of "normal life Cruise", but big one of "movie Cruise"!

That looks awesome! I've never had any issue with Cruise. He has been delivering some great movies recently and this looks like no exception.

Tom Cruise is definitely one of my favorite actors. The guy is great in sci-fi & action roles. Hate that the release date is so far off.

I hope that is than better of oblivion it's a mix between Source code / Starship troopers and the director is a good worker with the action movie .

Hell Yeah!!! We're getting a NEW Trailer Tomorrow! :LOL: :oohyeah: Here's the teaser!

Edge of Tomorrow - New Trailer 3/25

Live, Die, Repeat.

I'm surprised these posters havent been posted yet! :wtf: They're fu**ing awesome! :thumbs:

Edge_of_Tomorrow_Poster.jpg

Edge_of_Tomorrow_ComicCon_1.jpg

Edge_of_Tomorrow_ComicCon_2.jpg

I'm so pumped for this!!!!!!!! :movie:

Reactions: Drum18