Edward Scissorhands (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #27) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 14, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 699 CZK
Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited numbered 2000 copies

1.jpg

Guys confirmed FAC edition final BS :) very nice Fullslip a lenticular magnet ... :)

Last edited:
Luckily I paid 10 bucks for the target one. So double dipping for the premium is ok with me. As I'll watch my target one. Lol

This movie has always been a big part of my life and one of the most dearest movies in my youth . This is very important film to me in many ways and not just a movie among the others. Everytime I see Edward Scissorhands it evokes so many memories. I'm so happy they chose this as part of FAC and from all releases so far this one is going to be my favorite. Really looking forward to get this awesome package and see the remastered version.

Debating on if I should order with my collectible number or not. Not the biggest Tim Burton fan, and I'm trying to cut back on my spending. However, FAC never fails to disappoint. So I'm torn.

I guess I have 6 days left to make up my mind!

Decided to pass on this. Full slip is too bland for such a colorful and vibrant movie.

Really? I kind of like the duality of the full slip art in comparison with the art on the steelbook and lenti. The movie is vibrant and colorful, true, but also very bleak and melancholic in parts. The full slip reminds me of that melancholy whereas the steel and lenti showcase the vibrancy and the beautifull love story of the film i think.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to see this release so much :). This was the first time my sister wanted Filmarena release, so had to pick a copy for her aswell.

Reactions: harry