Edward Scissorhands (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #27) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 14, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 699 CZK
Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited numbered 2000 copies

1.jpg

Guys confirmed FAC edition final BS :) very nice Fullslip a lenticular magnet ... :)

Last edited:
I think their Fullslips are in terms of structure / embossing / spot gloss etc. the number 1 on the market. Even better than the Koreans.

Looks amazing but I don't see how their fullslips would be any better than the Korean fullslips. Plain Archive and Nova Media are my favorite (Melancholia and Nightcrawler!) Kimchidvd and Blu Collection make great slips too. FAC is actually my least favorite because the booklets don't have spines and the designs are pretty basic (no title, just a character on the front). This and Birdman are steps up from what they've been doing though.

Reactions: adarkcorner
Yes, their work goes straight up. The last ones are much better than for example the hulk fullslip from nova media. Plain archive editions are superb. I have nearly everyone but mainly because of the art and films. The embossed structure of the Jurassic world fullslip I didn't see before. Even from Plain Archive not. But I don't have it in hand. The film wasn't worth a buy.

The word on the street is HDZeta have a new supplier of full slips ... they tryna match/exceed FilmArena and Kimchi's level.